Job Vacancy Wireless Telecommunications Engineer InterSources
Job title: Wireless Telecommunications Engineer
Job description: Job Description
Job Title: Wireless Telecommunications Engineer
Job Location: Santa Fe, NM
Job type: Full-Time
- Provide expert-level technical and policy advice on the architecture, technology, design, construction, and operations of broadband and legacy wireline communications networks, including access and wide-area communication networks and technologies.
- Perform investigative analyses and original research with respect to critical and unprecedented network operations and service provision issues that involve emerging technologies and services (e.g., IP-based voice and video operations).
- Evaluate technical, social, legal, institutional, and/or other related implications of proposed policies on technology adoption, deployment, network operations, and communications services provisions and provide input into Commission proceedings that implement those proposed policies.
- Provide technical advice on the development of metrics to support quantitative analyses of the deployment, operational performance, and service quality of communications networks.
- Analyze proposals submitted by stakeholders in Commission proceedings for measuring the deployment, operational performance, and service quality of communications networks.
- Exercise an understanding and ability to balance technological, business, and regulatory considerations while performing assigned responsibilities.
- Develop methods of implementing incentive-oriented regulatory theories, including innovative technical approaches to meeting regulatory objectives.
- Review and evaluate current rules and policies to determine whether they continue to provide an effective means of achieving the goals for which they were designed.
- Stay current in the technical developments generally affecting advanced communications systems and technologies, including broadband systems and technologies, by reviewing Commission decisions, professional publications, industry standards/requirements, trade press, legislation, and contacts in the technical and scientific community and the communications industry.
- Participate in the Commission’s rulemaking and other proceedings.
- Provide guidance and leadership over unusually complex and controversial technical matters, including those of a precedent-setting nature.
- Provide expert-level technical and policy analysis for the Division on the workings of advanced communication systems, including broadband systems and the Internet as assigned by the Division Chief or designees.
Required Skills, Experience, and Education:
- Due to facility security requirements, only U.S. citizens are eligible for consideration at this time.
- 8 or more years of professional experience working in a large technology or telecommunications organization.
- 8 or more years of experience with broadband communication design, development, and implementation.
- Experience successfully implementing wireless communication strategies supporting state and/or local municipalities, business communities, and city/county neighbourhoods.
- In-depth knowledge of wireless telecommunications technologies, network infrastructure, and RF engineering.
- Ability to successfully communicate tactical and strategic issues and opportunities to a broad range of IT and community stakeholders.
- Experience utilizing a collaborative approach to influence internal and external stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university in a field of study related to the work duties, such as Technology, Business, Computer Science, Communications, etc.
Desired Skills, Experience, and Education:
- Post-graduate degree from an accredited college or university in Technology, Business, Computer Science, or Communications.
- Certification in Broadband/Wireless Technologies.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the methods, challenges, and opportunities of digital inclusion.
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills.
InterSources Inc, a Certified Diverse Supplier, was founded in 2007, offers innovative solutions to help clients with Digital Transformations across various domains and industries. Our history spans over 13 years and today we are an Award-Winning Global Software Consultancy solving complex problems with technology. We recognize that our employees and our clients are our strengths as the diverse talents and opportunities they bring to the table enables us to grow as a global platform and they are causally linked with our success. We provide strategic and technical advice, and we have expertise in areas covering Artificial Intelligence, Cloud Migration, Custom Software Development, Data Analytics Infrastructure & Cloud Solutions, Cyber Security Services etc.
We make reasonable accommodations for clients and employees and we do not discriminate based on any protected attribute including race, religion, colour, national origin, gender sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status.
We also are a Google Cloud partner company. We align strategy with execution and provide secure service solutions by developing and using the latest technologies that thrive our resources to deliver industry-leading capabilities to our clients and customers, making it convenient for our clients to do business with InterSources Inc. Our teams also drive growth by refining technology-driven client experiences that put the users first, providing an unparalleled experience. This results in strengthening the core technologies of clients, enabling them to scale with flexibility, create seamless digital experiences and build lifelong relationships.
Expected salary: $100000 – 130000 per year
Location: Santa Fe, NM
Job date: Sat, 06 May 2023 01:24:54 GMT
Apply for the job now!