Job Vacancy Warranty Administrator DARCARS Automotive Group DARCARS Automotive Group
Job title: Warranty Administrator DARCARS Automotive Group
Company: DARCARS Automotive Group
Job description: Job description
DARCARS Automotive Group is now seeking a Warranty Administrator to join the team!
The Warranty Administrator has the responsibility for the prompt and accurate submission of manufacturer and after-market warranty claims and the resulting collection of all warranty claim revenue.
- Adhere to all manufacturers and after-market warranty company’s policies and procedures
- Establish and maintain productive relationships with the manufacturer’s designated warranty representatives and the representatives of any after-market warranty company with which the dealership conducts business
- Review warranty repair orders for proper completion, accuracy, and legibility according to the applicable policies and procedure manuals
- Ensure that all necessary diagnostic forms accompany all repair orders requiring such per manufacturer’s warranty policy and procedures manual
- Determine and enter applicable labor operation codes, failure codes, and or, other administrative data required on repair orders
- Submit warranty claims to manufacturer or warranty companies using administrative tools available and in current use
- Ensure that all deductibles are properly documented so they are collected from the customer at the time of the repair completion/delivery
- Review all returned, and or, rejected warranty claims and prepare repair orders for immediate resubmission
- Maintain a record of all claims submitted, returner/rejected, or paid and their current status
- Strive to maintain a minimum warranty claims acceptance rate of 95% and no more than 10 days of warranty receivables
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail a must
- Two years previous automotive/administrative work required
- Work with shop foremen, lead technicians and service advisors to effectively discuss warranty claims
- Reynolds & Reynolds and Xtime experience preferred
- Must be a minimum of eighteen years of age
- Must have a valid driver license
- Must be able to pass pre-employment screen (background)
- Insurance: medical, vision, dental
- Short-term and long-term disability plans
- Life Insurance
- Employee discounts on vehicle purchases, parts and service repairs
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives
This job advertisement in no way states or implies that these are the only duties and responsibilities to be performed by this employee. This advertisement is merely a preview of the role in solicitation. The employee will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties and responsibilities upon the request of a supervisor.
DARCARS Automotive Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Mount Kisco, NY
Job date: Thu, 08 Sep 2022 05:59:13 GMT
Apply for the job now!