Job Vacancy Warehouse Stock Keeper (CNH) – SRC Logistics, Inc SRC Logistics, Inc.
Job title: Warehouse Stock Keeper (CNH) – SRC Logistics, Inc
Company: SRC Logistics, Inc.
Job description: CNH Stock Keeper — Monday – Thursday (5AM to 3:30PM)
What Will You Do?
At SRC Logistics, we like to WIN, and have FUN doing so. As a Stock Keeper, you will locate and stock customer material while maintaining accurate accounting of internal transactions, placement, and movement of material. Using a forklift or turret truck, you will verify, scan, and stock parts in the proper locations. This position requires a high attention to detail as accuracy is paramount.
- Ability to frequently lift and carry up to 50 pounds
What’s In It for Me?
Transparency is at the core of who we are, so you will get the opportunity to know exactly how the company is performing at any time. Sharing the wealth with those who help create it is important to us. As a full-time employee-owner, you will start your journey to full Employee Ownership on Day 1.
- Full benefits package on your 61st day of employment including affordable medical, dental, and vision, company paid life insurance and short term disability, and other elective benefits
- 401(k) with 5% match after 90 days of employment
- Employee Stock Ownership Program at no cost to the employee
- Immediately eligible for prorated Vacation and paid Holidays
- Opportunity for Quarterly Bonus Program
- 100% Tuition reimbursement program
- Opportunities for growth across the SRC family of companies
- Internal & External Volunteer Opportunities
Who Are We?
SRC Logistics, Inc. specializes in reverse logistics core management and warehousing services for customers in various industries. We provide a fully integrated and customizable IT system, offering dealer, suppliers, and original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) up-to-date sales and return data. Our services include Core management, finished goods distribution, warehousing, and transportation.
How we do it?
Through a culture of ownership! We’re committed to creating a business of business-people through teaching Financial Literacy and playing The Great Game of Business. We leverage our employee-owner mentality to continually improve our processes, our relationships, and our business. As we say, “When you appeal to the highest level of thinking, you get the highest level of performance.” Successful candidates will enjoy the entrepreneurial spirit, challenging, competitive, and accountability-driven environment that this opportunity provides. To join our team of experts, complete an application to become an Employee Owner.
Learn more about our company at
Location: 2065 E. Pythian Springfield, MO
Location: Springfield, MO
Job date: Sun, 28 Aug 2022 04:37:01 GMT
Apply for the job now!