Job Vacancy Warehouse Logistics & Inventory Control Manager Foundever
Job title: Warehouse Logistics & Inventory Control Manager
Job description: About Foundever™
Foundever™ is a global leader in the customer experience (CX) industry. With 170,000 associates across the globe, we’re the team behind the best experiences for +750 of the world’s leading and digital-first brands. Our innovative CX solutions, technology and expertise are designed to support operational needs for our clients and deliver a seamless experience to customers in the moments that matter.
Supporting +9 million customer conversations every day in +60 languages across 45 countries, Foundever combines global strength and scale with the agile, entrepreneurial approach of our founder-led culture, enabling companies of all sizes and industries to transform their CX.
Get to know us at www.foundever.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Summary of Responsibilities
- The Americas Logistics and Inventory Control Manager will lead the daily operational Supply Chain Services for Foundever. Areas of responsibility include Inventory Management, Fulfillment (new hires, repairs)
- Logistics Transportation (new hires, repairs, returns), Forecast Planning, Managing of Return assets, Cost Management/Mitigation both direct and indirect.
- Will maintain IT inventory controls for the Americas IT whether the equipment be at home, onsite, or in a MaxHub. These controls will cover the lifecycle of the IT equipment utilized for New Hires, Repairs, Transfers, or equipment that needs to be returned.
- A successful leader will enforce Inventory management controls, drive continuous operational process improvements, manage SLAs, and follow project management process mindset.
- Must bring daily operational rigor in support of our strategic direction while delivering the highest level of customer satisfaction. The successful candidate will take lead for all logistical processes across the various functional teams.
- Will deliver on the set KPIs and work with all functional leaders to create ways to reduce costs. Provide daily, weekly, and monthly inventory reporting for all agent IT equipment on hand, at home, on order, or in use onsite
- This leader will be hands on working onsite in our Knoxville, TN location daily. This leader will lead our fulfillment (new hire & repairs) team, Inventory team, and return team to ensure we have a full lifecycle view of our assets, and maintaining our SLA’s.
- Work with and manage remote teams in both Canada and the U.S.
- Engages in problem-solving/improvement techniques during daily operations.
- Lead and develop team members as you provide direction through coaching, counseling, communicating job expectations, and monitoring your team. Will coach and develop the Logistic specialists in supply chain skills soft skills, and critical thinking.
- Develop, Analyze, and resolve all necessary Supply Chain reports to support inventory management and performance measure initiatives. Oversees accurate process documentation to support lean management culture.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment which changes to meet client or business needs.
- Ability to document and author solutions that define production processing, problem resolutions and new inventory or logistic processes.
- Competent to train new hires, analyze and formalize process improvements, work with all areas of the organization when new implementations take place, and keep the team informed of such activities and progress.
- Follow and enforce corporate policies and procedures maintaining and enforcing the highest standards of security as set out by the corporation.
- Self-motivated individual capable of quickly adapting to change and shifting focus towards new goals. Demonstrates ability to manage time in an efficient manner, and drive positive culture changes.
- High degree of computer literacy and demonstrated ability to integrate technology to reduce costs and/or drive automation projections.
- Drive Continuous Improvement of Supply Chain Process & Standardization of Best Practices
- Use Lean Principles and tools to identify and address opportunities to remove waste from Supply Chain process
- Collaborative mindset and ability to work with other department to improve processes and drive outcomes
- Ability to identify risks while managing daily operations, and develop asks plans to mitigate business concerns.
- Strong problem-solving skills, able to ready to tackle and assist any issue impacting business operations
- Ability to respond rapidly to shifting priorities in organizational requirements, product demands, and purchasing timelines, etc.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, strong interpersonal skills, must be extremely detail oriented
- Identify process improvement activities across the system to deliver improvement in efficiency, effectiveness and cost reduction waste removal.
Minimum of 3 years leading at team at a Manager level
PMO or Supply Chain Management experience
Proven experience driving process improvement in a cross functional environment that resulted in gained efficiency, enhanced quality and/or cost reduction Collections experience an asset
1 to 4 years of relevant work experience
Experience with enterprise data visualization tools (e.g., Power BI, Tableau)
A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent Experience is required
Foundever is committed to selecting, developing, and rewarding the best person for the job based on the requirements of the work to be performed and without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability/handicap, marital status, protected veteran status, uniform status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity and expression, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. The Company forbids discrimination of all kinds, whether directed at Associates, applicants, vendors, customers, or visitors. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, training, discipline, and termination.
Location: Knoxville, TN
Job date: Fri, 18 Aug 2023 22:00:43 GMT
Apply for the job now!