Job Vacancy Vice President of Telecommunications The LiRo Group
Job title: Vice President of Telecommunications
Company: The LiRo Group
Job description: Vice President of Telecommunications
Job ID: 2023-2842
Type: Regular Full-Time
# of Openings: 1
The LiRo Group
Ranked among the nation’s top Construction Managers by Engineering News-Record, The LiRo Group provides construction management, engineering, environmental, architectural, and program management solutions for many public and private sector clients.
Our continued growth has necessitated a need for a Vice President of Telecommunications to join our expanding MEP/Telecommunications division. This position could be for our New York City, or Syosset, Long Island office.
Position Objective: Lead and strategically expand the Outside Telecommunications Engineering Design Services within LiRo’s engineering banner while ensuring excellence in project delivery and client satisfaction.
- Identify and cultivate potential business opportunities in the telecommunications engineering sector
- Establish strategic partnerships and collaborations with relevant stakeholders and industry players
- Attend industry events, conferences, and seminars to network, represent the company, and identify growth opportunities
- Collaborate with sales and marketing teams to craft targeted pitches, presentations, and promotional campaigns for the telecommunications sector
- Direct and oversee the complete project life-cycle, ensuring projects meet client specifications, that projects meet client’s quality standards, and are delivered on schedule and within budget
- Implement best practices, methodologies, and technologies in design and engineering to stay ahead in the competitive landscape.
- Oversee the resolution of technical challenges, ensuring client satisfaction
Team Leadership and Development:
- Lead a diverse team of telecommunications engineers, project managers, and support staff
- Identify skill gaps and facilitate continuous training and professional development opportunities
- Foster a collaborative and innovative work environment
- Develop and implement growth strategies for the business unit in alignment with the company’s overarching objectives.
- Monitor industry trends, technological advancements, and market demands to remain at the forefront of telecommunications engineering services
Reporting & Analytics:
- Create detailed monthly, quarterly, and yearly reports that cover revenue, project status, client feedback, and other pertinent KPIs
- Analyze performance metrics and implement improvements based on data-driven insights
Budgeting & Financial Management:
- Define and manage the annual budget for the telecommunications engineering department
- Monitor expenses and implement cost-saving measures, ensuring financial health and profitability
- Assess potential risks associated with projects and implement preventative measures
- Ensure compliance with industry regulations, standards, and best practices
- Client Relations:
- Build and nurture relationships with key clients and stakeholders
- Address and resolve client concerns, ensuring consistent client satisfaction and loyalty
- Bachelor’s degree in Telecommunications Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or related field. Master’s or other advanced degrees preferred.
- Minimum of 20 years of progressive experience in telecommunications engineering with at least ten years in a leadership or management capacity
- Proven capability in business development, capturing significant market share, and establishing a dominant presence in the sector. Experience with Public Sector proposals a significant plus
- Comprehensive understanding of the latest technologies, innovations, and best practices in telecommunications engineering.
- Exceptional leadership, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and organizational capabilities
- Willingness to travel frequently for client meetings, site visits, and industry events
– Please visit our website for all of our career opportunities at
– We offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience, a comprehensive benefits package and a positive work environment.
– Compensation: Minimum $150,000; Maximum: $210,000
– Visa sponsorship is not available for this role.
The LiRo Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or protected veteran status; and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Location: New York City, NY
Job date: Sun, 04 Feb 2024 08:57:03 GMT
Apply for the job now!