Job Vacancy Verizon Customer Service Assistant Sway Solutions, Inc.
Job title: Verizon Customer Service Assistant
Company: Sway Solutions, Inc.
Job description: Sway Solutions is a telecommunication-based consulting sales and marketing firm. We help our client’s popular, household brands maximize their profitability and increase their overall brand exposure through innovative and creative revenue capabilities.
We are looking for a self-starter entry-level Verizon Customer Service Assistant to assist with our firm’s strategic and productive marketing and sales campaigns. Our next entry-level Verizon Customer Service Assistant will be responsible for adequately executing our marketing and sales directives and being the brand’s face and voice. In addition, we expect our new and energetic entry-level Verizon Customer Service Assistant to build quality relationships with new clientele, maintain existing customer accounts, and assist in the increase of overall quarterly and annual production of new sales and customer acquisitions.
Our entry-level Verizon Customer Service Assistant Will Be Responsible for:
- Engage in communication with customers directly, be an expert on all product knowledge, and educate them on their desired product inquiry
- Research target markets to better identify and engage with new and existing customers to help bolster our sales pipeline
- Communicate the features and benefits of specific products/services based on individualized needs
- Overturn objections as necessary throughout the sales process and answer questions as they arise
- Respond in a prompt, effective, and professional manner to all account inquiries
- Attend regular product training sessions with other CSR team-mates and upper-level management
Desired Skills for Success For Our Next entry-level Verizon Customer Service Assistant:
- A High School Diploma or equivalent is required
- 1-2 years of experience in a customer service or sales role is highly recommended
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and nonverbal
- A tenacity and desire for growth and knowledge
- A driven mindset with impeccable time management skills and a superior work ethic
- Positive and professional demeanor while working with other CSRs and customers
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Job date: Fri, 01 Sep 2023 23:24:20 GMT
Apply for the job now!