Job Vacancy Vendor Manager, Telecommunications TAK Communications
Job title: Vendor Manager, Telecommunications
Company: TAK Communications
Job description: Job Type
TAK is one of the largest and fastest growing communications, broadband, and technology service companies in America. We strive daily to provide the best customer experience, delivering on our mission of BEING OUR CUSTOMER’S HERO, EVERY DAY.
With our continued growth, we are looking for a Vendor Manager to join our team in our Dallas, TX office.
- Growing in-demand industry
- Paid Weekly
- Competitive Compensation: $60,000+ DOE
- Full Benefits Package (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) with Company Match!
- 25K Company Paid Life Insurance
- Environment to hit goals, have an impact and WIN!
- Career Development & Advancement Opportunities!
- Develop and execute strategy for discovering and securing new business partners; locally, regionally, and nationally
- Build long term strategic relationships with new and existing partners
- Perform ongoing market research to identify new outreach opportunities
- Represent the organization in partner facing meetings and industry networking events
- Partner with internal operations leadership teams to align efforts with organizational goals and initiatives
- Promote the organization to potential new partners, predicting and addressing inquiries and objectives
- Complete on-going reach outs and cold calls, utilizing various resources for sourcing; personal networks, social media, blogs/forums, passive searches, industry specific organizations/platforms, Google/Boolean etc.
- Participate in the successful onboarding of new business partners
- Occasional travel as need, estimated 10% annually
- Other items as assigned
- 3+ years of telecommunication/cable/fiber/satellite/underground construction industry experience required
- Prior experience in a business development, sales or client facing role a plus
- Passing of all pre-employment requirements (MVR, Background Check, Drug Screen)
- Ability to work nights and/or weekends occasionally as needed
- Ability to travel occasionally as needed
- Strong desire to “win”, setting and achieving goals
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite; social media and other relevant platforms
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong ability to self-motivate, multi-task and prioritize to meet deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to build and cultivate positive relationships with internal and external customers
- Ability to work independently and cross-functionally
- Champion a positive environment as a TAK team member
- Ability to work indoors, sitting at a desk, utilizing computer equipment
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Base $60,000+ DOE
Location: Dallas, TX
Job date: Sat, 15 Jul 2023 22:01:12 GMT
Apply for the job now!