Job Vacancy US Director of Business Development Apester
Job title: US Director of Business Development
Job description: Job description
At Apester we are passionate about bringing our innovative and useful platform to partners who seek to transform their users’ experience to a fun, interactive and engaging experience which leads to a better business performance and to a new atlantic way to collect meaningful data points.
We are looking for a Business Development Director to lead and grow our publishers network in the US.
As the Director Business Development, you will be responsible for managing the sales cycle from start to finish, including managing contracts, demoing the product, lead negotiations and obtaining final sign-off. You will be responsible for educating, consulting, and prospecting new US Publishers and to build deep, trusted relationships in order to successfully close new business opportunities.
You will be supported by the entire operations who will help to make your job a great success including product, marketing and customer success teams.
What you’ll Get To Do:
- Know the Tech: Quickly get up to speed on Apester’s product capabilities. Understand the unique features and customer benefits our platform offers and how to speak with confidence, knowledge, and credibility about what we bring to our customers.
- Lead the Sales Process: From your first day, you will be expected to work on real customer opportunities through a sales process, from pipeline development, initial customers’ engagements, pricing discussions to final contract negotiations.
- Work closely with internal Product, the Ad Monetization team to develop new revenue opportunities and to define Business Development processes, goals and KPI’s as we scale the business
The Skills and Experience You Bring:
- 7+ years of working experience selling ad tech platforms or SaaS solutions to publishers with a proven track record of achieving annual business development revenue targets
- Strong network of relationships in the publisher community, having a proven relationships with both commercial and editorial teams within the publishers
- Strong communicator with exceptional presentation and sales skills with ability to navigate complex sales organizations and to build world-class business relationships with senior executives
- A thorough knowledge of advertising technologies, editorial tools, data solutions and SaaS business models. Interest and passion for content is a key.
- Entrepreneurial, self-motivated, goal and target-oriented executor combined with a team-first mentality who can adapt to a rapidly changing and high growth organization
Powered by JazzHR
Location: New York City, NY
Job date: Mon, 22 Aug 2022 01:36:23 GMT
Apply for the job now!