Job Vacancy US Corporates – Analyst, Technology, Media, Telecommunications Fitch Group
Job title: US Corporates – Analyst, Technology, Media, Telecommunications
Company: Fitch Group
Job description: At Fitch, we have an open culture where employees are able to exchange ideas and perspectives, throughout the organization, irrespective of their seniority. Your voice will be heard allowing you to have a real impact. We embrace diversity and appreciate authenticity encouraging an environment where employees can be their true selves. Our inclusive and progressive approach helps us to keep a balanced perspective. Fitch is also committed to supporting its employees by advancing conversations around diversity, equity and inclusion. Fitch’s Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) have been established by employees who have joined together as a workplace community based on similar backgrounds or life experiences. Fitch’s ERGs are available to connect employees with others within the organization to offer professional and personal support.
With our expertise, we are not only creating data and information, but also producing timely insights from every angle to influence decision making in this ever changing and highly competitive market. We have a relentless hunger to innovate and unlock the power of human insights and to drive value for our customers. There has never been a better time to make an impact and we invite you to join us on this journey.
Fitch Ratings is a leading provider of credit ratings, commentary and research. Dedicated to providing value beyond the rating through independent and prospective credit opinions, Fitch Ratings offers global perspectives shaped by strong local market experience and credit market expertise. The additional context, perspective and insights we provide have helped fund a century of growth and enables you to make important credit judgments with confidence.
US Corporates – Credit Analyst, TMT – Mexico
Fitch is seeking an Analyst for coverage of the Telecommunications, Media, and Technology sector based out of our Monterrey office.
Qualitative credentials will weigh meaningfully in the selection of the candidate. A healthy sense of intellectual curiosity is critical, along with a willingness and ability to attack and explain topics of analytical complexity. Fitch is a team-oriented work environment, so excellent communication skills are essential, as is a high productivity work-ethic and results oriented mindset.
What We Offer:
- An opportunity to be a lead coverage analyst at a global rating agency.
- A team-oriented work environment.
- Fitch Ratings is a global company with a presence in over 30 countries, offering opportunities to work with diverse teams and clients from around the world.
We’ll Count on You To:
- Perform analysis of key quantitative and qualitative factors influencing the credit quality of companies in the Telecommunications, Media, and Technology sectors;
- Maintain comprehensive financial models;
- Participate alongside senior analysts in meetings with Telecommunications, Media, and Technology industry management teams;
- Help senior analysts prepare presentations for internal credit rating committees;
- Participate in the evaluation of other credits within Corporates, as well as other related credit groups.
What You Need to Have:
- Bachelor’s degree;
- CFA/CPA or CFA candidate preferred;
- Capital markets and/or credit analysis experience a plus;
- Expertise in Excel and Word;
- Strong analytical, quantitative, and organizational skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to shift fluidly between multiple projects as priorities change;
- Ability to excel in a team-oriented environment.
- Relevant experience a plus, especially coverage or knowledge of the Telecommunications, Media, and Technology sectors;
What Would Make You Stand Out:
- has a keen interest in the Telecommunications, Media, and Technology industries;
- has solid financial statement analysis skills;
- wants to deepen their exposure to and understanding of the debt capital markets;
- has a strong pattern of leadership and the ability to proactively and successfully interact with various stakeholders, both within and outside of the organization.
At Fitch Group, the combined power of our global perspectives is what differentiates us. Our global network of colleagues comes together to accomplish things greater than they ever could alone.
Every team member is essential to our business and each perspective is critical to our success. We embrace a diverse culture that encourages a free exchange of ideas, guaranteeing your voice will be heard and your work will have an impact, regardless of seniority.
We are building incredible things at Fitch and we invite you to join us on our journey.
Fitch Group is a global leader in financial information services with operations in more than 30 countries. Wholly owned by the Hearst Corporation, we are comprised of three main businesses: Fitch Ratings | Fitch Solutions | Fitch Learning.
For more information please visit our websites: | |
Fitch is committed to providing global securities markets with objective, timely, independent and forward-looking credit opinions. To protect Fitch’s credibility and reputation, our employees must take every precaution to avoid conflicts of interests or any appearance of a conflict of interest. Should you be successful in the recruitment process at Fitch Ratings you will be asked to declare any securities holdings and other potential conflicts prior to commencing employment. If you, or your immediate family, have any holdings that may conflict with your work responsibilities, you may be asked to divest yourself of them before beginning work.
Fitch is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
FOR NEW YORK AND CALIFORNIA ROLES ONLY: Expected base pay rates for the role will be between $80,000 and $95,000. Actual salaries will be determined on an individualized basis and may vary based on factors including but not limited to education, training, experience, past performance, and other job-related factors. Base pay is one part of Fitch’s total compensation package, which, depending on the position, may also include commission earnings, discretionary bonuses, long-term incentives, and other benefits sponsored by Fitch.
Expected salary: $80000 – 95000 per year
Location: New York City, NY – Chicago, IL
Job date: Tue, 11 Jul 2023 23:35:47 GMT
Apply for the job now!