Job Vacancy Trust Account Manager – Institutional FIS
Job title: Trust Account Manager – Institutional
Job description: Position Type : Full time
Type Of Hire : Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired : Bachelor of Business Administration
Travel Percentage : 0%
We are FIS. Our technology powers the world’s economy and our teams bring innovation to life. We champion diversity to deliver the best products and solutions for our colleagues, clients, and communities. If you’re ready to start learning, growing, and making an impact with a career in fintech, we’d like to know: Are you FIS?
About the Team
The Structured CLO/CDO team provides collateral administration services, such as cash & data reconciliations, as well as portfolio testing & payment calculations. As Collateral Administrator, our team also works alongside the Trustees, Portfolio Managers and Accountants to provide reporting on the portfolios.
What You Will Be Doing
As the primary point of contact, you will lead our trust account teams, as well as provide accounting support, in delivering high levels of service and relationship management for our institutional outsourcing clients.
Trust Account Management
- Oversee daily activity of assigned outsourcing relationships
- Solve complex problems through research and/or communications with other departments
- Support personnel at client institutions in day-to-day routines and financial processing
- Guarantee quality service levels, perform daily servicing activities, ensuring timeliness and accuracy
- Assist in developing procedures that ensure processing functions are completed accurately and timely with minimal risk exposure
- Communicate status of client assignments with Relationship Manager
- Monitor day-to-day activity of clients
- Work with operations staff to deliver consistently high levels of service
- Work closely with other Account Managers and Relationship Managers to provide clients with world-class service and swift problem resolution
- Assist with the preparation of Net Asset Valuation (NAV) calculations, Trial Balance Sheet, Income statements and Annual Financials for Structured Finance (CDO & CLO) portfolios and other related funds.
- Analyze results and resolve accounting discrepancies.
- Prepare asset roll forwards to verify accuracy of data
- Interact with external auditors in completing audits for specific funds.
- Liaise with accountants on annual internal controls review
What You Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance or other related discipline or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
- Typically, at least 4 years of financial services industry experience in structured finance, asset administration or accounting, and one or more years of leadership responsibility.
- Client servicing experience and excellent interpersonal skills to build high levels of customer satisfaction
- Basic knowledge of fixed income securities, especially corporate loans
- Ability to communicate ideas both verbally, in written form and via presentation in a clear, concise and professional manner appropriate to audience including executive levels
- Solid organizational, leadership, decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Ability to analyze situations or data and an in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software, especially Excel, as well as knowledge of how internal systems work
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of management (internally/externally), employees, clients and public
Added Bonus If You Have
- Knowledge/experience with structured finance (CLO/CDOs) or corporate trust securities
- Understanding of financial statements and accounting
- Trust system experience
What We Offer You
A career at FIS is more than just a job. It’s the change to shape the future of fintech. At FIS, we offer you:
- A voice in the future of fintech
- Always-on learning and development
- Collaborative work environment
- Opportunities to give back
- Competitive salary and benefits
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the .
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is supplement document
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
Location: Houston, TX
Job date: Thu, 18 Aug 2022 05:38:31 GMT
Apply for the job now!