Job Vacancy Trucking & Disposal Operations Logistics Coordinator John Wood Group
Job title: Trucking & Disposal Operations Logistics Coordinator
Company: John Wood Group
Job description: Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is currently recruiting for an experienced Trucking and Disposal Operations Logistics Coordinator. The role of the Trucking and Disposal Operations Logistics Coordinator is responsible for the successful and efficient operations and management of key contracts that support various functions within our Eagle Ford asset in South Texas. The contracts and services under this role include fluid hauling (water and crude), pipeline water transportation, production water disposal, and any other related service calls to support operations in client’s north acreage. This role reports to the Production Services/Logistics Manager.
Location: Wilson County; As this is a local based schedule that permits returning home every night, there are no provisions for man-camps or housing per diem. If you are open to relocating or have your own travel trailer, please confirm in your resume
Schedule: Mon-Friday/ 40hrs a week w/potential overtime
Benefits: Company Truck + Gas Card; Comprehensive benefits package; including PTO/vacation, medical, dental, vision, 401K with company match.
Other: All offers are contingent upon clearing a full drug screen, clean background and motor vehicle history report.
- Manage, oversee, and coordinate the ordering, execution, and processing of Logistics services specifically related to fluid hauling, crude hauling, pipeline water transportation, crude delivery points, and production water disposal (the position may also include other production operation related services that might arise)
- Communicate with Production Operations daily to support the needs of the field (fluid hauling, service work request, set-up and coordinate hauling needs, etc)
- Plan and put together weekly logistics schedule and work with other departments to ensure there are no conflicts that will arise
- Communication with vendors and all areas of operations
- Responsive to operations requests and service needs
- SAP use for planning, vendor contracts, payments and corrective maintenance
- Ensure vendors are paid in a timely manner and create purchase orders for services rendered from vendors
- Verify invoices are correct (dates, amount of time charged for work and line item costs align with contract in place)
- Track spends of different contracts and invoices that are processed
- Maintain communication and work-flow with Logistics team and all other asset disciplines within Operations
- Maintain reports and data on Logistic vendors and internal processes for KPI tracking; specifically related to daily water loads and daily crude loads
- Support Logistics staff in the resolution of order issues and in the management of contracts, as needed
- Address problems and requests by transmitting information or providing solutions
- Ability to manage multiple processing priorities pertaining to internal and external orders, plus financial information
Skills / Qualifications
Required Experience and Knowledge
- Undergraduate degree preferred, applicable experience can substituted to a degree
- 1+ years of experience in Logistics or production operations
- 1+ years of experience with large Oil and Gas projects. Experience in unconventional project is very valuable
- Strong computer skills including knowledge of SAP and Microsoft Office, with the ability to learn new software and processes quickly
- Have the ability to be flexible and adjust plans accordingly
- Being able to multitask and keep good notes
- Detailed oriented and able to create clear reports on daily basis
- Be responsive and available for service calls as needed
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Teamwork, strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Attitude of continuous improvement
- Self-motivated, able to work productively with little supervision
- Ability to self-start and manage multiple tasks, priorities, and deadlines
- Willingness and ability to continually learn and share knowledge with others
- Persistence in problem-solving and ability to evaluate, determine, and present best solutions
- Strong organizational, time management capabilities.
- Demonstrated experience working in multicultural environments
- Good communicator and listener, coherence, and fluency with confidence.
- Must show a sense of ownership and accountability.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, MS Project)
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering, helping to unlock solutions to critical challenges in energy and materials markets. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in 60 countries, employing around 35,000 people.
Diversity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Location: Karnes City, TX
Job date: Fri, 18 Aug 2023 07:01:15 GMT
Apply for the job now!