Job Vacancy Transportation Manager IPS Packaging
Job title: Transportation Manager
Company: IPS Packaging
Job description: Founded in 1976, IPS Packaging & Automation is a family-owned and operated business that specializes in supplying our customers with comprehensive packaging solutions. With over 40 years of experience in the industry, we are a nationwide leader in packaging products, equipment, and service.
We are looking for a dynamic individual for the position of Transportation Manager located in our corporate office in Greenville, SC.
The Transportation Manager reports to the Director of Operations and is responsible for all aspects of the domestic transportation department in coordination with distribution centers and carrier partners ensuring transportation supports product flow from the point of manufacturing and vendors through the delivery at our distribution centers, customers and 3PLs.
What we Offer:
- Competitive Pay
- Vacation, PTO, and Paid Holidays
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- 401(K) with Contribution
What you bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Transportation, Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Business Management, or related field
- 3-5 years of management experience in the domestic transportation field for distribution center
- 5+ years’ experience with Truckload, LTL, Intermodal and small package/parcel modes
- Thorough understanding and in-depth knowledge of domestic transportation industry best practices
- Experience with outsourced transportation management and multiple modes of delivery
- Proven ability to develop and mentor direct reports
- Experience with managing transportation functions in an extremely fast paced, high energy and growing organization
- Advanced computer and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal, written, presentation and partnering skills
- Ability to collaborate and desire to work cross-functionally
Location: Greenville, SC
Job date: Tue, 30 Jan 2024 05:25:22 GMT
Apply for the job now!