Job Vacancy Transportation Management Summer Intern PADNOS
Job title: Transportation Management Summer Intern
Job description: Transportation Management Summer Internship
PADNOS offers internship programs for students to make an impact on sustainability, as well as continue learning and growing towards their career. We recognize the importance of education and ability to learn from our past, present and future. We provide challenging environments for interns to learn what we have worked so hard to achieve in the last century, as well as see the potential for a brighter future.
PADNOS is a full-service recycling company handling paper, plastic, metals and electronic recycling. We tailor recycling programs for consumer and industrial clients throughout the United States. PADNOS was founded over a century ago and continues to transform the recycling industry. The company has thrived as a family business through four generations and has grown to be a market leader and best in class innovator.
PADNOS has a rich history of taking care of our Team Members, their families and the multiple communities we serve. We invest in our Team Members and offer the following benefits:
- Competitive Wage
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 100% Tuition reimbursement for employees
- 75% Tuition Reimbursement for dependents
- First Time Home Buying Assistance
- 401K Match and Profit Sharing
- Performance Driven Bonuses
Transportation Management Internship Summary:
Assist with our planned growth to 136 drivers and re-aligning of the divisions through the state. The intern will build KPI’s by division, track progress and troubleshoot operational variables. Additional responsibilities include:
- Build KPI’s by division, track progress and troubleshoot operational variables
- Assist with planned growth of 100 + drivers
- Inventory management and asset/usage management
- Create training materials for new drivers
- Actively participates in Internship Program and associated events
Administrative Services Internship Qualifications:
- Pursuing a bachelor’s or associates degree
- Background in logistics, inventory management, business analytics, or business
- Ability to drive personal vehicle
- Demonstrated excellent professional verbal and written communication skills
- Active listening skills
- High sense of urgency, customer-service driven, and team player mentality
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
Be a part of the green movement and join PADNOS today!
PADNOS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, weight, height, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, age, genetic medical information, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Location: Grandville, MI
Job date: Fri, 05 Jan 2024 04:42:47 GMT
Apply for the job now!