Job Vacancy transportation coordinator Randstad
Job title: transportation coordinator
Job description: Join our dynamic logistics team as a Transportation Coordinator/Clerk and play a vital role in ensuring seamless transportation operations! If you have a keen eye for detail, excellent organizational skills, and a passion for coordinating efficient shipments, this opportunity is perfect for you. Take charge of documentation, dispatching, and communication while contributing to the smooth flow of goods in our warehouse. Join us and be a key driver in delivering success!
salary: $18 – $23 per hour
work hours: 8 AM – 5 PM
education: High School
Responsible for managing various aspects of transportation operations to ensure the smooth and efficient movement of goods. Will support the transporation planners with their day to day tasks.
- Documentation and Record Keeping: maintain accurate records and documentation related to shipping and transportation activities. This includes preparing shipping documents, bills of loading, manifests, and other relevant paperwork.
- Communication and Coordination: Serves as a point of contact between the warehouse, drivers, and customers. Communicate delivery schedules, provide updates on shipments, and handle any inquiries or issues that arise during the transportation process.
- Update and maintain OSD reports, distribute to appropriate brands and track KPI reporting.
- Support FA&P through POD and assessorial audits. Work with carriers to obtain missing POD’s to support brand customer service teams, in their dispute of fines.
- Other admin tasks as assigned.
Preferred candidates will have a background in the transporation and logistics industry.
Skills * Attention to Detail (1 year of experience is required)
- Time Management (2 years of experience is preferred)
- shipping and receiving (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Billing (1 year of experience is preferred)
Qualifications * Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level: Experienced
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you’re looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact [email protected].
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate’s education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
Expected salary: $18 – 23 per hour
Location: Kansas City, MO
Job date: Tue, 05 Sep 2023 05:02:35 GMT
Apply for the job now!