Job Vacancy Transportation Coordinator (NE) Syncreon
Job title: Transportation Coordinator (NE)
Job description: Syncreon Middletown is looking for a dynamic individual who has shipping and transportation experience. syncreon offers competitive pay, full benefits and opportunity for advancement!
About the Role
How you will contribute
- Manage a deck of parts and suppliers to ensure material availability for export to end customer can be completed on time
- Escalate the daily part risk status and issues to the supervisor at all times. Ensure strict adherence to escalation procedure to include Hot Parts List
- Support emergency parts process to cover export requirements on problem parts. Support and organize Premium Freight requirements with Customer preferred provider, adopting root cause analysis and responsibility
- Investigate and respond to any issues flagged up by stores operatives, to include stock losses, quality issues and supplier short shipments
- Prepare and maintain accurate KPI’s supporting departmental objectives
- Other duties as assigned.
Your Key Qualifications
- Excellent communication skills at all levels within syncreon and the Customer supply base
- Proficient in Excel and MS Office.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal.
- Experience with SAP within supply chain functions is preferable
- Material flow analysis and inventory management skills desirable.
DP World offers exciting and challenging roles within a growing international organization. We strive to hire and develop the right people, locally and globally; stimulating personal growth and self-development within an informal atmosphere. We offer a market competitive compensation package.
About DP World
We are the leading provider of worldwide smart end-to-end supply chain logistics, enabling the flow of trade across the globe. Our comprehensive range of products and services covers every link of the integrated supply chain – from maritime and inland terminals to marine services and industrial parks as well as technology-driven customer solutions. Both syncreon and Imperial are part of our family.
We deliver these services through an interconnected global network of 295 business units in 78 countries across six continents, with a significant presence both in high-growth and mature markets. Wherever we operate, we integrate sustainability and responsible corporate citizenship into our activities, striving for a positive contribution to the economies and communities where we live and work.
Our dedicated, diverse and professional team of more than 97,657 from 158 nationalities are committed to delivering unrivalled value to our customers and partners. We do this by focusing on mutually beneficial relationships – with governments, shippers, traders, and other stakeholders along the global supply chain – relationships built on a foundation of mutual trust and enduring partnership.
We think ahead, anticipate change and deploy industry-leading digital technology to further broaden our vision to disrupt world trade and create the smartest, most efficient and innovative solutions, while ensuring a positive and sustainable impact on economies, societies and our planet.
DP World is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO). We strongly believe that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success and we make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, gender, disability, race, religion or belief.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize DP World to transmit and store your information in the world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
Location: Middletown, PA
Job date: Fri, 05 May 2023 22:07:16 GMT
Apply for the job now!