Job Vacancy Transportation Coordinator / Loaner Car Coordinator Dealership BMW
Job title: Transportation Coordinator / Loaner Car Coordinator Dealership
Job description: Job Summary
We are looking for a professional, organized, and experienced Transportation Coordinator/Loaner Car Coordinator to join the BMW of the Main Line team in Bala Cynwyd, Pennsylvania. The Transportation Coordinator/Loaner Car Coordinator will assist customers in managing their loaner car needs while providing excellent customer service. In addition, the Transportation Coordinator organizes and plans pick up and delivery for service customers and assist in scheduling shuttle service to and from dealership
This is a full-time position with a biweekly compensation ranging between $17 and $25 per hour with bonus opportunity.
Compensation & Benefits
Compensation for the position of Transportation Coordinator/Loaner Car Coordinator is on a biweekly basis, ranging between $17 and $25 per hour depending on experience, with additional benefits including paid vacation, health insurance, and a retirement plan.
- Manage loaner cars and other transportation logistics for customers
- Interact with customers in regard to loaner car availability, policies, and procedures
- Ensure that loaner cars are in excellent condition by regularly checking for damages and maintenance needs
- Ensure compliance with state and local regulations for the management of loaner cars
- Organize and track transportation costs for the dealership
- Organize and plan pick up and delivery service customer customers and drivers
- Assist in scheduling shuttle service to and from dealership
- Help with other projects related to customer service and operations as needed
- At least 3 years of experience in customer service or a related field
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience in the automotive industry preferred
- Knowledge of state and local regulations for the management of loaner cars
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to respond to customer needs in a timely, friendly, and professional manner
BMW of the Main Line is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to these characteristics.
Expected salary: $17 – 25 per hour
Location: Bala Cynwyd, PA
Job date: Wed, 17 Jan 2024 23:52:23 GMT
Apply for the job now!