Job Vacancy Transportation Analyst Rise Baking Company
Job title: Transportation Analyst
Company: Rise Baking Company
Job description: Rise Baking Company was founded by bakery experts passionate about providing our customers with high quality products and providing a positive, collaborative place to work for our people.
We are a company built on elevating expectations. It’s what sets us apart from others in the baking industry. And our people are our finest ingredient.
We believe the quality of our people is just as important as the quality of our products. Our environment encourages creativity, and we value an entrepreneurial and industrious approach to work —a place where honesty, respect, and trust are the essential ingredients for how we do business. We take pride in working with creative individuals with a passion for what they do, and we’re always looking to expand our team.
We offer a wide variety of professional and management opportunities, including sales, product development, account management, general management, finance, engineering, administration, and information systems management. We also employ a diverse workforce of hourly food production, packaging, quality assurance, warehouse, sanitation personnel, leads, and supervisors.
Like our products, our benefits package offers quality that makes a difference.
Coverage options may include:
- Medical, dental, life, disability, vision, and supplemental insurance
- Company paid holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO) plans
- Performance bonus potential
- 401k plan with company match
Expectations Deliciously Exceeded.
Align with supply chain logistics solutions relating to the company’s financial, order fulfillment, customer requirement, and sales strategies. Execute strategies using a transportation management system (TMS), processes, and procedures to ensure the lowest possible cost while maintaining a high level of customer service and KPI adherence.
- Serve as a liaison with transportation partners, promoting healthy and effective supplier relationships
- Plan, execute, coordinate, and track all shipments for assigned regions in the company’s transportation management system (TMS) focusing on low cost and high service
- Research freight deliveries and report exceptions using accurate reason codes
- Address reported claims related to damaged goods by carriers and ensure company interests are represented when resolving claims
- Ensure all company and customer KPIs are met or exceeded; report on progress and develop action plans for improvement
- Lead carrier business reviews to address performance issues; develop action plans for improvement and provide follow-up
- Assist in the enhancement of current processes and procedures with a strong focus on best practice and continuous improvement
- Ensure carriers comply with all DOT carrier regulations
- Serve as backup for other Transportation Analysts and Transportation Coordinators
- Support food safety program, quality standards, and legality of manufactured products
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain, logistics, operations, business or relevant field preferred
- 3+ years of supply chain logistics and transportation experience working in a transportation management system (TMS)
- Ability to think critically and solve problems, as well as seek proactive solutions
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit able to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to organize, manage multiple priorities, and maintain high attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work effectively within an organization and collaborate with internal and external partners to determine requirements and eliminate barriers that may affect the delivery of product
- Professional demeanor with strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Willing and able to work a flexible schedule, including overtime and weekends, as needed
Expectations (Exhibit and Promote Company’s Core Values)
- People: We engage, empower, and appreciate our people- they are our finest ingredient
- Safety: We invest in systems, policies, and training that ensure safety
- Customer Partnerships: We make decisions with the customer experience in mind and ensure win/win outcomes
- Collaboration: We leverage each other’s unique experiences to drive the best outcomes for our expanding company
- Communication: We inform and listen to our team members, customers, suppliers, and investors
- Results: We prioritize activities that drive profitable growth, and we celebrate our achievements
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disabilities.
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Job date: Sat, 03 Feb 2024 08:51:58 GMT
Apply for the job now!