Job Vacancy Transportation Analyst Campbell Soup Company
Job title: Transportation Analyst
Company: Campbell Soup Company
Job description: Since 1869 we’ve connected people through food they love. Our history was created by remarkable people, ideas, and innovations. It serves as inspiration and foundation for our future success. We’re proud to be stewards of amazing brands that people trust. We foster a culture of belonging where people come first, and diversity is embraced. And we live our values, always, while setting the highest standards for performance.
Here, you will make a difference every day. You will be part of a dynamic, collaborative, and competitive team. You will be supported to build a rewarding career with opportunities to grow, innovate and inspire. Make history with us.
What role will you play? How will you make history with Campbell’s? Apply today!
The Transportation Analyst leads strategic productivity initiatives that generate cost savings and process improvement while maintaining high levels of customer service. Prepares and analyzes cost studies. Support the attainment of supply chain objectives to optimize customer service and minimize cost. Oversees outbound freight payment process. Generate Shipment Tracking Reports for strategic customers. Must have in-depth knowledge of the transportation industry.
Essential Job Duties:
Data Analysis & Reporting
- Develop KPI and SWOT Reports and communicate Best Practices and implementation.
- Track & Trace support.
- Reporting and attends key meetings on transportation performance.
- Generates weekly reporting on cost and operating metrics.
- Perform supply chain analysis and support for new product introductions, P&L changes, cost to serve analysis, logistics channels (CA, etc), co-packer opportunities and special supply chain projects for business teams.
- Provide daily support to distribution teams, and freight payment resources to resolve issues and ensure processes are effective and efficient.
- Makes recommendations supporting the overall network optimization including sourcing, customer order patterns, and required lead times.
- Collaborate with Sales, Service, Operations and Procurement functions to ensure optimized execution.
- Works closely and coordinates with third-party providers (e,g. US Bank, Transplace, Breakthrough Fuel).
- Manage RFP tracking per yearly carrier bid.
- Manage routing guide performance and compliance across nationwide network.
- Identify productivity initiatives that generate cost savings, cost avoidance and/or service improvements.
Scope of Responsibility:
Provides analytics and data for one-hundred million dollars in annual freight spend. Moderate level of guidance and direction. No direct budget responsibility and has no direct reports.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Must be proficient in SAP, Excel, Power Point, and Transportation Management System (TMS) platforms.
- Must have strong analytical and communication skills.
- Ability to make sound decisions improving the overall transportation network.
- Knowledge of SAP & US Bank Syncada freight payment systems
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s Degree required (Engineering, Finance); and a minimum of 3 years of industry experience and vast knowledge of Transportation/ Logistics.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
- The employee is required to stand, walk, and talk or hear.
- A fair amount of walking in a manufacturing environment may be required.
- The employee is frequently required to stand.
Work environment will be an office environment with periodic visits to all areas of manufacturing/ distribution centers.
Minimal (up to 10%).
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Compensation and Benefits:
The target base salary range for this full-time, salaried position is between $61,800-$97,800
Individual base pay depends on work location and additional factors such as experience, job-related skills, and relevant education or training. Total pay may include other forms of compensation. In addition, we offer competitive health, dental, 401k and wellness benefits beginning on the first day of employment. Please ask your Talent Acquisition Partner for more information about our total rewards package.
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion, or any other classification protected by law.
In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected from discrimination based on certain categories protected by Federal law. Click for additional information.
Expected salary: $61800 – 97800 per year
Location: Camden, NJ
Job date: Fri, 26 Jan 2024 04:14:24 GMT
Apply for the job now!