Job Vacancy Traffic Control/Flagger Dycom Industries
Job title: Traffic Control/Flagger
Company: Dycom Industries
Job description: Job Description:
Overview and Essential Functions
Looking for an opportunity to make a difference? Then you may have found your next career move. We’re looking for Traffic Control/Flaggers (based out of Chapel Hill, NC) to join our team and help connect America.
What you’ll do:
- Provide Line assist/flagging duties (direct traffic) to ensure safe travel of all moving or stationary objects (people, vehicles, and/or equipment) within general public areas where worksites are active.
- Duties may also include grounds restoration and general construction as directed by Foreman/Supervisor.
- Performs other duties as necessary.
Who we are looking for:
- You are at least 18 years old
- You are authorized to work in the United States for this company
- You have a valid Driver’s License (peferred)
- You may have prior experience with traffic control/flagging (preferred)
- You may have prior experience with installation/repair/maintenance associated with underground utilities (preferred)
- You may have basic knowledge of and ability to operate various types of utility trucks and equipment in a safe manner
- You have basic knowledge of and ability to use hand tools and equipment in a safe manner
- You are able to lift/carry 50 lbs regularly and up to 75 lbs as needed with or without assistance
- You are to demonstrate ability to maintain positive working relationships both internally and externally
- You are able to demonstrate ability to follow directions, produce quality work, maintain safe working habits/conditions according to all Federal, State, and Company regulations and policies
- You are able to work as needed (over-time, after hours, on weekends, for emergencies or on-call)
- You are able to withstand outdoor environment during all times of the year
Benefits and Company Summary
What you’ll get…
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Supplemental Life and AD&D
- 401(k) Retirement Savings w/ Company Match
- Stock Purchase Plan
- Company Discounts
- Legal Insurance
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
Ansco & Associates, LLC provides a complete variety of construction and engineering services to the wireless and wireline industry. With over 1500 employees located across 60+ active work sites, Telecommunication businesses throughout the United States continue to choose Ansco & Associates, LLC for our broad knowledge, diverse workforce, and unparalleled scope of services offered. Throughout the years, Ansco has built its reputation as a telecommunication powerhouse by going above and beyond at any given moment by upholding a strong track record of performance, integrity, and above all, a commitment to our employees and customers.
We are a company united in our vision of connecting America. Our culture is grounded in and shaped by our values. These values act as our behavioral compass and guide how we interact with each other, our customers, and the communities in which we operate. Across our teams, we strive to treat each other with respect, value different perspectives and experiences, keep our and others’ safety top of mind, and uphold the highest ethical standards.
Our company supplies the single most critical resource telecom service providers need: skilled people.
Our talented workforce provides a wide array of specialty services including construction, engineering, underground facility locating, fulfillment, and program management.
We provide opportunities for our people to learn and develop the skills and knowledge to be successful in their current role as well as to prepare them for future growth within the company. Join us!
This is a great opportunity to join Ansco & Associates, LLC. To learn more about our company and benefits, please visit our website www.anscollc.com.
Our Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind including, based on disability and protected veteran status. The Company’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories. It is also the Company’s policy to comply with all applicable state and federal laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions. Please visit the following URL to view the EEO is the Law poster and the Supplement. (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm)
The Company also does not consider criminal convictions to be an absolute bar to employment and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Applicants applying for positions in Illinois are not required to disclose arrests or sealed or expunged records of convictions.
Location: Chapel Hill, NC
Job date: Sat, 05 Aug 2023 05:33:56 GMT
Apply for the job now!