Job Vacancy Territory Support Specialist – Business Development Manager Hulcher Services
Job title: Territory Support Specialist – Business Development Manager
Company: Hulcher Services
Job description: Job description
General Summary: This position is responsible for prospecting, identifying, and securing opportunities by selling diversified services and equipment within railroad customers and industries that are rail served in a dedicated territory.
Positions reporting to this position: None
Duties and Responsibilities.
- New customer development, account maintenance, and growth of revenue in assigned territory; pursue diversification opportunities.
- Research, measure and assess customer needs.
- Coordination of sales activity with operations staff in order to ensure service is delivered in timely, complete, and profitable basis.
- Communicates with customers on job sites and other locations to ensure satisfaction.
- Maintain comprehensive knowledge of marketplace, (i.e., railroad industry, environmental services industry, economy, competition) in assigned territory.
- Drive business opportunities through completing bids, securing subcontractors, rental equipment, provide pricing recommendations to Estimating as needed for proposal completion, and securing purchase orders for payment.
- Compliance to all company policy and procedures regulations including safety.
- Support major business account plan strategies through collaboration and coordination with National Account Managers, Marketing, and operations.
- Maintain bids, potential opportunities, sales funnel, and customer contact information within the CRM.
- Performs other incidental and related duties as required.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS (refers to job, not incumbent):
Educational Requirements: High School graduate or equivalent.
Required Certification/Licensure: Valid Driver’s License with a clean driving record
Experience Requirements: Previous related outside sales experience in account management and growth.
- Strong ability to effectively communicate technical information to all types of people, both verbally and in writing; ability to multitask; strong communication, decision-making, analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Strong ability to prospect sales
- Satisfaction for the customer and company
- Ability to influence people and negotiate
- Ability to close business sales and demonstrate results
- Ability to coach and team build
- Proficient in Microsoft software Outlook, Excel, Word, Power Point, and Dynamics CRM.
- Travel: Must be willing to be 24-hour on-call availability. Must be able to travel within your assigned territory including some overnight stays in the territory.
Position Interacts With (indicate internal and external contacts):
Company and subsidiary company staff and management; customers and potential customers, contract staff, contractors, subcontractors, suppliers and vendors.
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Hudson, WI
Job date: Mon, 22 Aug 2022 01:46:09 GMT
Apply for the job now!