Job Vacancy Territory Sales Trainee Alvearium Marketing
Job title: Territory Sales Trainee
Company: Alvearium Marketing
Job description: At Alvearium Marketing, our company is growing at a tremendous pace and we are looking for new individuals to join us in our expansion. We are looking to bring on a new Territory Sales Trainee that is highly motivated and outgoing.
Alvearium Marketing partners with some of the leading telecommunication industries in the world and has represented our clients in the most professional capacity. This allows us to provide our Territory Sales Trainee with unparalleled opportunities to succeed in the sales and customer service industry. As the Territory Sales Trainee, you will work directly with our clients’ local customers on a daily basis to continue developing our client’s portfolio as we expand into other major markets across the country.
The Territory Sales Trainee will receive hands-on coaching and training which will consist of role playing scenarios, in depth product knowledge, and territory management. This approach will allow the Territory Sales Trainee to actively apply their knowledge and adapt to situations in an accelerated manner, allowing them to drive direct sales in the Sacramento area and potentially advance into a senior level role. The Territory Sales Trainee will also have the opportunity to learn alongside experienced sales veterans. A top candidate for the Territory Sales Trainee position is someone that is committed, passionate, hard working, and offers the highest degree of integrity in order to deliver our customers with the most extraordinary experience.
Responsibilities of the Territory Sales Trainee:
- Effectively present and demonstrate products and services to existing and potential customers directly on a daily basis
- Meet with customers regularly to review product and service options as well as provide targeted recommendations to fulfill their individual needs
- Observe the company’s operations in order to maintain that high level of customer service and satisfaction.
- Respond to all inquiries, maintain records, build rapport, recommend ways to improve product and service offerings, and increase sales productivity.
- Execute field sales campaigns and collaborate with the fellow Sales and Customer Service department to ensure we’re providing competitive, industry-leading sales solutions for our clientele
- Work all assigned territories sufficiently to maximize customer acquisitions and increase the market share
- Maintain expert knowledge of the product line by attending weekly sales and customer service training sessions.
Qualities of the Territory Sales Trainee:
- 2 years of direct sales experience is preferred, but we’ll also accept any customer or client-facing experience
- A general interest in sales and desire to advance within an organization
- Self-motivated to be able to work independently in market territories
- Proficient in written and verbal communication when conversing with customers
- Strong work ethic to be able to keep advancing in new product and service knowledge
- Highly personable to be able to build quick rapport with customers
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Sacramento, CA
Job date: Sat, 05 Aug 2023 06:05:39 GMT
Apply for the job now!