Job Vacancy Telecommunications Technician GPAC
Job title: Telecommunications Technician
Job description: The Telecommunications Technician will be responsible for expert customer service regarding High-Definition IP surveillance video systems, Access Control systems, and communications equipment and software. Service of these systems requires TCP/IP networking knowledge, server/PC knowledge, infrastructure installation, database programming in a Windows Explorer interface, and a strong work ethic and dedication to the customer.
The Telecommunications Technician will conduct service and perform installation work and handle customer issues in the field and remotely, as well as training technicians and managing installations.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Install and maintain IP Video Surveillance cameras.
- Install and maintain door Access Control systems.
- Install and program system components, to include: PC software, Servers, NVR recording programs, etc.
- Training employees to install these systems and managing installations, maintenance, and repairs.
- Must have excellent communication and organizational skills and be able to complete jobs on time and on budget along with high regard for quality and customer satisfaction.
- Must have valid driver’s license and a good driving record.
- We are looking for career minded people with a good work ethic.
If you are hardworking and looking to start a career path in the telecommunications industry, apply today!
- Quarterly Raises
- Company Shirts
- Work Tools Provided
- Company Cell Phone/Company Vehicle
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- 401 K Plan with Match
- Earned Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Life Insurance
- In-House Fitness Center
If interested in this Telecommunications Technician position or any other telecommunication opportunities then please contact Brittany Peregoff at (605) 401-6154 or [email protected].
Location: Lincoln, NE
Job date: Wed, 16 Aug 2023 22:53:48 GMT
Apply for the job now!