Job Vacancy Telecommunications Technical Analyst/Mission Manager Leidos
Job title: Telecommunications Technical Analyst/Mission Manager
Job description: Description
Are you ready to work on projects that can potentially change the world? Join us at Leidos, where your most important work is ahead! You will enjoy great benefits such as 5 weeks of Paid Time Off, Flexible Schedules, Discounted Stock Purchase Plans, Education and Training Support and more! If this sounds like the kind of place where you can thrive, keep reading!
The Leidos Intelligence Group has a career opportunity for a Telecommunications Technical Analyst/Mission Manager in the Ft. Meade area, MD.
Leidos is a 10-year incumbent prime contractor on a large multi-year contract that develops, integrates deploys, and sustains large collection systems, and is pursuing a follow-on effort as a preferred subcontractor. The work is extremely important to the government and offers its team members the opportunity to work autonomously and explore new technologies. We will continue to provide exceptional service to our customer in an area in which we have deep incumbent knowledge.
Significant requirements include Mission Management, Operations, and Sustainment activities. The team will provide 24x7x365 support to multiple Operations Teams and will feature 1st/2nd/3rd Party Partner Engagement.
The Telecom Technical Analyst will operate, demonstrate, and train on current or prototype intelligence and/or telecommunication equipment under test or in use in field locations, as well as optimize and configure collection resources. The TTA will contribute to technical studies, analyses, and evaluations of technical mission needs and make recommendations to support decision-makers. The TTA must have an in-depth understanding of modern/digital telecommunication systems and equipment; the US SIGINT System; export issues; and SIGINT Systems collection and processing facilities, and must be capable of maintaining extensive interaction/working relationships among various representatives of the Intelligence Community (e.g. military services, Second and Third Party customers and vendors).
The Telecom Technical Analyst must have the ability to communicate and coordinate with developers and partners to ensure the continuous running and optimization of collection systems within their program as well as the ability to work closely with the customer and Collection Management to ensure collection needs are met. Must have experience in design, exploitation, or implementation of communications networks. Experience in analysis and the ability to generate reports using various tools is required.
- Ten (10) years of configuring and tasking experience with directly related, hands-on experience in SIGINT system and subsystem level tasking, configuration, normalization, survey, equipment configuration, basic signal analysis, interpretation of system health indications and parameter and routing processes.
- Professional experience must include at least five (5) years of experience with modern digital/optical telecommunication systems and protocols, telephony switching system networks, internet communications, packet switching systems, and/or experience in the designing, developing, and/or testing of systems that modulate, demodulate, multiplex, and/or demultiplex digital communication signals.
- Associate’s degree in Electronics Technology or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Two (2) years of additional related experience may be substituted for an associate’s degree.
- Active TS/SCI with polygraph
- Must have experience in design, exploitation, or implementation of communications networks.
- Experience in analysis and the ability to generate reports using various tools is required.
Pay Range: Pay Range $101,400.00 – $183,300.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Original Posting Date: 10/04/2023
While subject to change based on business needs, Leidos reasonably anticipates that this job requisition will remain open for at least 3 days with an anticipated close date of no earlier than 3 days after the original posting date as listed above.
Expected salary: $101400 – 183300 per year
Location: Annapolis Junction, MD
Job date: Sat, 03 Feb 2024 08:10:27 GMT
Apply for the job now!