Job Vacancy Telecommunications Manager Regions Bank
Job title: Telecommunications Manager
Company: Regions Bank
Job description: Thank you for your interest in a career at Regions. At Regions, we believe associates deserve more than just a job. We believe in offering performance-driven individuals a place where they can build a career — a place to expect more opportunities. If you are focused on results, dedicated to quality, strength and integrity, and possess the drive to succeed, then we are your employer of choice.
Regions is dedicated to taking appropriate steps to safeguard and protect private and personally identifiable information you submit. The information that you submit will be collected and reviewed by associates, consultants, and vendors of Regions in order to evaluate your qualifications and experience for job opportunities and will not be used for marketing purposes, sold, or shared outside of Regions unless required by law. Such information will be stored in accordance with regulatory requirements and in conjunction with Regions’ Retention Schedule for a minimum of three years. You may review, modify, or update your information by visiting and logging into the careers section of the system.
At Regions, our Telecommunications Manager has broad management responsibilities for an area of telecommunications functions.
- Manages and coordinates the day-to-day planning, design, operations, and maintenance of the telecommunications voice and/or data networks including client server support consistent with the organization’s needs and objectives, and technological resources
- Responsible for strategic and tactical telecommunications planning
- Maintains records on installation, repair, and equipment replacements
- Identifies telecommunications needs
- Researches developments in telecommunication technology
- Consults vendors and sales departments in conjunction with Procurement on new products and upgrades
- Develops telecommunications policies
This position is exempt from timekeeping requirements under the Fair Labor Standards Act and is not eligible for overtime pay.
- Bachelors degree in a related field and eight (8) years work experience, of which four (4) must be in a lead/supervisory or managerial capacity
Skills and Competencies
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact with all levels of management and associates
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong verbal, written communication, and organizational skills
- Strong work ethic and self-motivation Influential interpersonal and critical thinking skills
Familiar with implementing and managing day to day on premise and cloud contact center technologies
This position must be within a reasonable driving distance to a Branch, Consumer Operations, or Professional Office Building with the primary location being for Birmingham, AL, Nashville, TN, Atlanta, GA or Charlotte, NC. Regions will not provide relocation assistance for this position, and relocation would be at your expense. Exceptions to the geographic location requirement may be made for current Regions associates who work remotely.
Position Type Full time
Pay ranges are job specific and are provided as a point-of-market reference for compensation decisions. Other factors which directly impact pay for individual associates include: experience, skills, knowledge, contribution, job location and, most importantly, performance in the job role. As these factors vary by individuals, pay will also vary among individual associates within the same job.
The target information listed below is based on the Metropolitan Statistical Area Market Range for where the position is located and level of the position.
Job Range Target:
Minimum: $121,716.00 USD
Median: $160,230.00 USD
Incentive Pay Plans: Opportunity to participate in the Long Term Incentive Plan.
Regions offers a benefits package that is flexible, comprehensive and recognizes that “one size does not fit all” for Listed below is a synopsis of the benefits offered by Regions for informational purposes, which is not intended to be a complete summary of plan terms and conditions.
- Paid Vacation/Sick Time
- 401K with Company Match
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Disability Benefits
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Account
- Life Insurance
- Parental Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Associate Volunteer Program
Please note, benefits and plans may be changed, amended, or terminated with respect to all or any class of associate at any time. To learn more about Regions’ benefits, please click or copy the link below to your browser.
Location Details Riverchase Operations Center
Location: Hoover, Alabama
Bring Your Whole Self to Work
We have a passion for creating an inclusive environment that promotes and values diversity of race, color, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sex, pregnancy, and many other primary and secondary dimensions that make each of us unique as individuals and provide valuable perspective that makes us a better company and employer. More importantly, we recognize that creating a workplace where everyone, regardless of background, can do their best work is the right thing to do.
OFCCP Disclosure: Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Job applications at Regions are accepted electronically through our career site for a minimum of five business days from the date of posting. Job postings for higher-volume positions may remain active for longer than the minimum period due to business need and may be closed at any time thereafter at the discretion of the company.
Location: Hoover, AL
Job date: Wed, 07 Feb 2024 08:47:53 GMT
Apply for the job now!