Job Vacancy Telecommunications Engineer Zachary Piper Solutions
Job title: Telecommunications Engineer
Company: Zachary Piper Solutions
Job description: The ZP Group is looking for a Secret Cleared Telecommunications Engineer to join our team in Kaneohe, HI. As a Senior Telecommunications Engineer, you will have a crucial role in managing installations and repairs for our voice network systems.
Required: Active Secret Clearance
Responsibilities for a Telecommunications Engineer include:
- Manage installations and repairs for voice network systems.
- Support PBX phone systems, VoIP, voice mail systems, call-recording systems such as automatic call distributor (ACD), call accounting, and attendant console support in collaboration with vendors, telecom carriers, and network monitoring services.
- Maintain documentation regarding telephony systems, call-recording systems, and wide area network (WAN) maintenance.
- Ensure compliance with network and equipment availability service agreements.
- Evaluate and resolve software and hardware issues related to telecom systems.
Qualifications for a Telecommunications Engineer include:
- Required: Current DoD Secret clearance with the ability to pass an SSBI background investigation.
- Required: (one or more) Active CCNA, CompTIA Network+, CompTIA A+, BCSI – OSP, BCSI – Installer.
- Required: U.S. Citizenship (as per government contract).
- 7+ years of experience supporting local, regional Voice network systems and subsystems supporting voice, video, data, and imagery information.
- 5+ years’ experience in a role directly supporting Cisco Unified Call Manager with at least a thousand endpoints.
- 3+ years’ experience with Cisco Unity.
- Experience with Active Directory, DNS, and DHCP; TCP/IP, SIP, H.323, RTP, RTCP.
- Experience designing, implementing, and operating Cisco Unified Border Element (CUBE) devices.
- Experience using Wireshark and/or packet capture tools to troubleshoot VoIP sessions.
- In-depth knowledge of CUCM including call routing, calling search space, route group, route list, and standard local route group.
Compensation for a Telecommunications Engineer include:
- Salary Range: $110,000-$120,000+(based on experience and clearance)
- Full Benefits: Cigna (Medical/Dental/Vision), 401k with Match, Paid Federal Holidays, PTO (1-3 weeks).
Telecommunications Engineer, PBX phone systems, VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol), Voice mail systems, Call-recording systems, Network systems, Cisco Unified Call Manager, Cisco Unity, Telecommunication Systems, Network Associate, CompTIA Network+, CompTIA A+, BCSI – OSP, BCSI – Installer, Active Directory, DNS (Domain Name System), DHCP (Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol), TCP/IP (Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol), SIP (Session Initiation Protocol), RTP (Real-time Transport Protocol), RTCP (Real-time Transport Control Protocol), Cisco Unified Border Element (CUBE), Wireshark, Packet capture tools, VoIP troubleshooting, Bulk deployment, CUCM call routing, Strategic network management, DoD SECRET clearance, SSBI background investigation, Top Secret clearance, Cisco Unified Contact Center Express, SIP and PTSN services, Cisco Emergency Responder, Computing Environment Commercial Certification, Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, CompTIA Security+, Telecommunications job, Network engineer job.
Expected salary: $110000 – 120000 per year
Location: Kaneohe, HI
Job date: Wed, 09 Aug 2023 06:12:17 GMT
Apply for the job now!