Job Vacancy Telecommunications Engineer Barrow Wise Consulting
Job title: Telecommunications Engineer
Company: Barrow Wise Consulting
Job description: Enjoy problem-solving, need a venue to display your creativity, and emerging technologies peak your interest; if so, Barrow Wise Consulting, LLC is for you. As a multi-disciplined leader, you understand the gifts that set you apart from everyone else. Demonstrate innovative solutions to our clients. Join Barrow Wise Consulting, LLC today.
The Telecommunications Engineer will perform the following duties:
- Provide expertise on broadband and WAN/LANs
- Deliver recommendations on 5G
- Display expertise in creating digital voice solutions
- Design transformative solutions from legacy to future state telecom
- Display expertise of mobile devices and applications in a major enterprise
- Analyze bandwidth and transport rates and suggest areas of improvement
- Provide process improvement recommendations to increase standardization across programs.
- Monitor telecommunication design specifications for changes in compliance standards.
- Program central terminals to avoid routes with outages and congestion.
- Manage and monitor complex high-capacity broadband networks. Functions
- Install hardware includes routers, servers dedicated to security, and gateways that translate between networks that use different protocols.
- Configure high-capacity virtualized servers
- Understand the capabilities of fiber-optic cabling
An Ideal Candidate has:
- US Citizenship
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or higher in a technical field (e.g., Computer Science, Information Technology)
- Minimum eight years of telecommunications experience supporting the federal government and large datacenters
Barrow Wise Consulting, LLC offers an ethical, challenging, diverse, and rewarding experience. Join us and become part of an enthusiastic, responsible team that delivers innovative solutions to our clients. We provide competitive compensation packages, attractive benefits, and great careers. Barrow Wise is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran/LBGT.
Our employees stand behind Barrow Wise’s core values of integrity, quality, innovation, and diversity. We are confident that Barrow Wise’s core values, business model, and team focus create positive career paths for our employees. Barrow Wise will continue to lead the industry in delivering new solutions to clients, and persevere until the client is overjoyed.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Expected salary: $70000 – 97000 per year
Location: Washington DC
Job date: Wed, 19 Jul 2023 22:00:40 GMT
Apply for the job now!