Job Vacancy Telecommunications Coordinator BHI Energy
Job title: Telecommunications Coordinator
Company: BHI Energy
Job description: Telecommunications Coordinator for Cayce, SC or Richmond, VA. Contract opportunity lasting up to 12 months.
This position is Hybrid (1 week in office , 1 week out of the office)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Place orders for new leased telecommunications circuits
- Place orders for changes or disconnection of leased telecommunications circuits
- Manage and track orders to completion
- Work with telecommunications carriers to ensure deadlines are met
- Update circuit documentation in various tracking systems
- Review billing and accounting issues
- Knowledge of basic telecomms service
- Strong Computer Skills – Excel (intermediate to advanced level preferred), Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and SharePoint
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- General knowledge of telecommunications circuits including Data and Voice
- Ability to collect, compile and analyze information and data
- Ability to exercise independent judgment
- Ability to multi-task and be effective in a high volume, fast paced environment
- Problem solving skills
- Strong customer service orientation
- Ability to work in a team environment
Apply now! BHI Energy’s Talent and Placement Specialists are waiting for your application.
BHI Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. BHI Energy is a federal contractor that requests priority referrals of protected veterans. BHI will provide reasonable accommodations for the application process and during employment necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions. If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with BHI Energy, please email providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you.