Job Vacancy Telecommunications Construction Manager GPAC
Job title: Telecommunications Construction Manager
Job description: Construction Manager:
- This is 100% travelthroughout the Southeast (Flordia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia).
- MUST BE familiar with a Power Cable Plough
About the Company:
The company has over 50 years of experience connecting North America and working on any size of project, in any terrain, and with the highest standards. The company designs, deploys, and maintains the infrastructure that our country depends on. It is a turnkey construction or telecommunication solution.
Whether working with some of the largest telecom companies in North America or a municipality, the company continues to grow and evolve in order to provide turnkey services. This company is trusted to handle some of most challenging infrastructure projects, from conceptualization to completion.
The Construction Manager will be responsible to lead a team of construction foreman. The construction manager will be in charge of maintaining the work site, ensuring everything is done according to plans correctly and thoroughly and on track with the timeline, while following the company’s policies, procedures, and safety measures to ensure a safe work environment for everyone. In addition to leading a team and communication back and forth with the office, this individual will have frequent interactions with clients, contractors, and customers at the work sites.
The Construction Manager is responsible of ensuring each person on the work site is completing their responsibilities correctly, in a timely manner, and above all safely. The construction manager is accountable for maintaining safety regulations, managing the tools/equipment on site, keeping the team motivated, keeping everyone on task, and any disciplinary actions if necessary. The Construction Manager must be able to prioritize and utilize the time efficiently and effectively. Maintaining constant communication with the required people at the office, and if any issues arise to address it with the appropriate team members to resolve. It is necessary to be organized and able to keep up with any and all paperwork and pay close attention to details.
- MUST have 5- 10 years experience in telecom construction, solar/wind farm construction (cable side not panels), or heavy civil construction.
- MUST be familiar with a Power Cable Plough and how it works
- Solid experience managing and running construction laborers/foreman/teams
- Strong ability to communicate effectively with different members of the team
- Strong ability to stay calm under pressure
- Must be able to effectively handle conflicts/resolution
- Must be a leader, keep the team on track, motivated, and working together as a team
- Strong attention to details and organization
- Ability to engage clients, contractors, inspectors, and any other people with professionalism
- Strong ability to deescalate if necessary
- Ability to not keep level headed
- MUST be able to pass any screening/testing/requirements necessary in addition to participate in random tests/screenings while employed.
- MUST have a solid work history with previous employers (no short stints/job hopping)
Looking for candidates located in Florida. This position is 100% travel role in the Southeast with the travel schedule of 3 weeks on and 1 week off.
Expected salary: $100000 – 120000 per year
Location: West Palm Beach, FL
Job date: Wed, 26 Jul 2023 22:16:46 GMT
Apply for the job now!