Job Vacancy Telecommunications Construction Foreman Dycom Industries
Job title: Telecommunications Construction Foreman
Company: Dycom Industries
Job description: Job Description:
Overview and Essential Functions
Looking for an opportunity to make a difference? Then you may have found your next career move. We’re looking for an Telecommunications Construction Foreman to join our team and help connect America. As an Telecommunications Construction Foreman, you will perform duties related to the construction, repair and upgrade of telecommunications/cable systems in an outside plant environment.
What you’ll do…
Install and repair aerial/buried telecommunications cable
Safely use hand tools and equipment such as; wrenches, drills, ladders, lanyards, saws, lashers, climbing hooks, and more.
Safely operate mechanized equipment such as; bucket trucks, digger derrick, excavators, and more.
Setting up safety perimeter using signage, cones, safety barriers
Who we are looking for…
- You are at least 18 years old
- You are authorized to work in the United States for this company
- You have a valid standard Driver’s License with a minimum of 2 years driving experience or Class A Commercial Driver’s License
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role with the telecommunications construction industry
- You are able to lift/carry 50 lbs regularly and up to 75 lbs as needed with or without assistance
- You are a certified pole climber or capable of demonstrating proficiency as a pole climber.
- Knowledge of Installation of aerial and underground cables and/or support members in conformance with all applicable codes, regulations, and customer specifications (NEC Electrical Code, System and/or City Specifications).
Benefits and Company Summary
What you’ll get…
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Supplemental Life and AD&D
- 401(k) Retirement Savings w/ Company Match
- Stock Purchase Plan
- Company Discounts
- Legal Insurance
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
Who we are…
We are a company united in our vision of connecting America. Our culture is grounded in and shaped by our values. These values act as our behavioral compass and guide how we interact with each other, our customers, and the communities in which we operate. Across our teams, we strive to treat each other with respect, value different perspectives and experiences, keep our and others, safety top of mind, and uphold the highest ethical standards. Our company supplies the single most critical resource telecom service providers need: skilled people.
White Mountain Cable Construction, LLC (“WMC”) is a full-service telecommunications construction provider specializing in complete outside plant construction services. The breadth of our expertise is exhibited through our long-standing relationships with some of the nation’s largest telecommunications, cable, and utility service providers.
We provide opportunities for our people to learn and develop the skills and knowledge to be successful in their current role as well as to prepare them for future growth within the company. Join us!
Our Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind including, based on disability and protected veteran status. The Company’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories. It is also the Company’s policy to comply with all applicable state and federal laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions. Please visit the following URL to view the EEO is the Law poster and the Supplement. ( )
The Company also does not consider criminal convictions to be an absolute bar to employment and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Applicants applying for positions in Illinois are not required to disclose arrests or sealed or expunged records of convictions.
Location: Saratoga Springs, NY
Job date: Thu, 03 Aug 2023 22:01:14 GMT
Apply for the job now!