Job Vacancy Telecommunications Clerk PBX Seton Medical Center Harker Heights
Job title: Telecommunications Clerk PBX
Company: Seton Medical Center Harker Heights
Job description: Job Description:
Telecommunications Clerk, PBX, Full-Time, Variable
Who We Are
Patient focused, community oriented, conveniently located and equipped with technology that rivals the nation’s most prestigious healthcare systems, Portneuf Medical Center offers a comprehensive and growing array of services delivered by caring and highly skilled medical professionals.
Our mission statement “World Class Care, every patient, every time” helps us focus on what truly matters: You. And our commitment is to make sure our patients receive amazing care every time they have contact with Portneuf Medical Center. The physicians, nurses and volunteers who are a part of the Portneuf family are your friends and neighbors. We’re your community, your hospital and team, working hard for you.
We are looking for a dynamic and passionate Telecommunications Clerk to join our team!
What You’ll Do
The Telecommunications Clerk provides and process communication support to Director/Manager. Assists in smooth patient flow throughout the facility by processing incoming calls via switchboard, alarms, two–way radio and emergency phones and paging systems as needed.
The successful candidate will be able to:
- Provides EMR support to Staff. Assist all departments and public with day-to-day operations of communication.
- Participates in the responsible management of all departmental/hospital resources including updating directories,on call schedules and supplies
- Completes all documentation within departmental requirements and timelines, expidites emergeny radio traffic to facility and staff
- Facilitates the smooth flow of patients through the facility from admission to discharge with communication and activiation of emergency codes
- Assumes responsibility for meeting annual in-service requirements and ongoing personal development
- Supports and trains staff on EMR software; alarms,radios,phones,and paging system
- Works on special projects as needed/requested.
Want to be a part of our team? Qualifications for this position include:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of one year in a telecommunication setting
- Medical terminology experience preferred
- Current BLS certification within 90 days
- Excellent written/verbal/telephone communication skills are essential
- Basic computer knowledge
- Basic understanding of insurance, referrals and medical records
This position will adhere to all policies, procedures and regulations to ensure patient safety and compliance.
Location: Pocatello, ID
Job date: Wed, 09 Aug 2023 01:42:03 GMT
Apply for the job now!