Job Vacancy Telecommunications Associate Lincoln Electric
Job title: Telecommunications Associate
Company: Lincoln Electric
Job description: Lincoln Electric is the world leader in the design, development and manufacture of the highest quality arc welding products, automated joining assembly and cutting systems, and has a global leading position in brazing and soldering alloys. With over 125 years of innovation and service excellence, we are committed to employing talent that will support our strategy to foster innovation, drive growth and provide a first class experience for our customers. Lincoln Electric: we operate to a higher standard to build a better world.
Req. ID: 23484
Lincoln Electric is seeking a Telecommunications Associate for our Cleveland, Ohio headquarters. The Telecommunications Associate will play a key role in our General Services department by managing inbound calls to LIncoln Electric and portraying a positive image of the company. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a global leader in its industry. In addition to career growth potential, Lincoln Electric offers competitive pay with a lucrative annual profit sharing incentive, student loan repayment, tuition reimbursement. paid time off/paid holidays, retirement, medical/dental/vision and much more!
- Professionally screen a high volume of incoming calls and accurately route to correct location in a pleasant manner, portraying the best possible image of the Lincoln Electric Company.
- Log incoming mail/packages on a daily basis (UPS, FED EX, DHL) for tracking purposes.
- Log outgoing Certified Mail prior to mailroom sending to post office.
- Update Telephone Directory daily, as needed.
- Separate daily invoices and prepare for mailroom.
- Fold prints, diagrams, etc. for production orders – volume ranges from 25 to 5,000 pieces.
- Wire tags for production orders – volume ranges from 25 to 5,000 pieces.
- Enter customer Product Registrations into database.
- Excellent communication skills with a clear and pleasant speaking voice; able to prioritize call handling to provide excellent customer service.
- Customer service oriented and open to continuous improvement ideas.
- Ability to interface professionally with individuals at all levels of the corporation.
- Excellent attendance is a must.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
Lincoln Electric is a $3.2B publicly traded company (NASDAQ) with over 11,000 employees around the world. With operations in over 56 manufacturing locations in 19 countries, we are well positioned to continue this partnership and poised to grow with our customers. As a part of that continuing legacy, you will contribute to a new generation of innovation and experience the pride that comes with being part of the solution to the world’s challenges. It is a great time to be part of the welding industry!
Lincoln Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters. Resumes submitted to any employee(s) of Lincoln Electric without a signed vendor agreement, by the Manager of Recruiting & Training, will become property of Lincoln Electric. Verbal or written commitments from any other member of Lincoln Electric will not be considered binding terms. Lincoln Electric will not pay a fee to any third-party recruiter that has not coordinated their recruiting activity through the Recruiting Department.
Employment Status: Hourly Full-Time
Section: Lincoln Cleveland (US10)
EOE, including disability/veterans
Location: Cleveland, OH
Job date: Fri, 11 Aug 2023 01:32:18 GMT
Apply for the job now!