Job Vacancy Telecommunications Analyst Peraton
Job title: Telecommunications Analyst
Job description: Responsibilities
We are seeking an experienced Telecommunications Analyst for our position in Bellevue, Nebraska.
The candidate that we hire will be expected to perform the following
- Plans, evaluates, and/or coordinates the installation of local and/or remote data and voice communications equipment such as terminals, modems, video conferencing units, concentrators, minicomputers, central processing units, facsimiles, and pagers.
- Supports network design that includes selection of hardware and software packages.
- Oversees voice network reconfiguration and testing.
- Ensures that all software including network control programs satisfy the communications needs covering both the hardware and software installed. Ensures that appropriate network documentation exists, including operational instructions.
- Provides regulatory monitoring and voice network analysis regarding short and long range planning for in-house systems.
- May provide team leadership to less experienced analysts.
- Directly supports the STRATCOM J62 Unified Communications Branch
- Provides ongoing voice network support, addresses availability issues, overcomes performance problems
- Evaluates hardware and software and peripheral equipment for large, complex telephony networks
- Manages network quality performance, diagnoses quality problems and undertakes tuning activities to ensure voice performance meets SLA requirements
- Troubleshoots physical infrastructure including telephony equipment
- Implements and coordinates telephony policiies, procedures and standards
Qualified candidates will meet or exceed the following:
- BS 5-7 Years, MS 3-5, PhD 0-2, or 9+ years relevant work / military experience
- Strong communication skills
- VOIP troubleshooting and maintenance experience
- Experienced with VOIP systems (Cisco Unified Communications Manager CUCM systems)
- Sonus/Ribbon experience is a plus
- Experience with updating and maintaing system certificates is a plus
- Unified Call Center Manager (UCCM) experience is a highly desirable
- Must hold, at minimum, active/current DoD Secret Clearance. Top Secret preferred with the ability to obtain SCI. Must be US Citizen
- Security +
- Desired Certification – CCNP
Benefits: At Peraton, our benefits are designed to help keep you at your best, beyond the work you do with us daily. We are fully committed to the growth of our employees. From fully comprehensive medical plans, to tuition reimbursement, tuition assistance, and fertility treatment, we are there to support you all the way.
Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the world’s leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly differentiated national security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and secure. Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian, health, and state and local markets. Every day, our employees do the can’t be done, solving the most daunting challenges facing our customers.
Target Salary Range
$86,000 – $138,000. This represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
EEO Tagline (Text Only)
An Equal Opportunity Employer including Disability/Veteran.
Expected salary: $86000 – 138000 per year
Job date: Wed, 12 Jul 2023 07:43:39 GMT
Apply for the job now!