Job Vacancy Telecommunications Analyst Maximus
Job title: Telecommunications Analyst
Job description: Job Description Summary:
Maximus is seeking a Telecommunications Analyst to provide expertise to a federal client in support of their mission critical systems in defense of our Homeland.
We are seeking a skilled and detail-oriented Telecommunications Analyst to join our team. As a Telecommunications Analyst, you will be responsible for managing and optimizing telecommunications systems and infrastructure. Your role will involve analyzing telecommunications data, identifying areas for improvement, and implementing solutions to enhance communication efficiency and cost-effectiveness.
- Identify trends, patterns, and anomalies in telecommunications data to identify areas for improvement and optimization.
- Troubleshoot and resolve telecommunications issues, coordinating with service providers and vendors as necessary.
- Installing, troubleshoot, and resolve issues with infrastructure components this includes, but is not limited to hardware, software, operating systems, peripherals, and telephony applications: call management, workforce/schedule management, and call recording).
- Support the deployment and usage of Avaya soft phone (One-x Communicator) and IP Hard phones.
- Perform changes in container-based technology (OCP).
- Design, test, and deploy VDN/vector logic, routing, and call treatment based on business requirements.
- Ensure compliance with telecommunications regulations, security standards, and data protection policies.
- Operate and maintain enterprise web servers.
- Due to federal requirements, only US Citizens can be considered. Candidates with dual citizenship cannot be considered.
- Candidates with an existing Secret clearance are highly desirable. However, applicants without a current Secret clearance, who have the ability to obtain and maintain one, will also be considered for this position.
- Must be based around the Annapolis Junction, MD area. This position requires onsite work; however, a limited amount of telework can be available, subject to approval.
- This individual will be responsible for the daily operation of mission critical systems on a 24x7x365 workday basis. Shift work will be required.
- Certified in Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) and Linux.
- Proficiency in PBAX and VoIP communications (Avaya, Avaya Virtual Platform.
- 7+ years of experience in a telecommunications role or a related field.
- 7+ years of experience in the following:
o Communication Manager (CM)
o Communication Management System (CMS)
o Workforce Optimization (WFO)
o Contact Recorder (ACR)I
o IX Messaging (Voicemail)
o System Manager
o Session Manager
o Application Enablement Services
o Avaya Virtual Platform
#techjobs #clearance #NSO Job Summary:
Maximus TCS (Technology and Consulting Services) Internal Job Profile Code: TCS248, T3, Band 6 MAXIMUS Introduction: Since 1975, Maximus has operated under its founding mission of Helping Government Serve the People, enabling citizens around the globe to successfully engage with their governments at all levels and across a variety of health and human services programs. Maximus delivers innovative business process management and technology solutions that contribute to improved outcomes for citizens and higher levels of productivity, accuracy, accountability and efficiency of government-sponsored programs. With more than 30,000 employees worldwide, Maximus is a proud partner to government agencies in the United States, Australia, Canada, Saudi Arabia, Singapore and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit https://www.maximus.com. EEO Statement: EEO Statement: Active military service members, their spouses, and veteran candidates often embody the core competencies Maximus deems essential, and bring a resiliency and dependability that greatly enhances our workforce. We recognize your unique skills and experiences, and want to provide you with a career path that allows you to continue making a difference for our country. We’re proud of our connections to organizations dedicated to serving veterans and their families. If you are transitioning from military to civilian life, have prior service, are a retired veteran or a member of the National Guard or Reserves, or a spouse of an active military service member, we have challenging and rewarding career opportunities available for you. A committed and diverse workforce is our most important resource. Maximus is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Maximus provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disabled status. Pay Transparency: Maximus compensation is based on various factors including but not limited to job location, a candidate’s education, training, experience, expected quality and quantity of work, required travel (if any), external market and internal value analysis including seniority and merit systems, as well as internal pay alignment. Annual salary is just one component of Maximus’s total compensation package. Other rewards may include short- and long-term incentives as well as program-specific awards. Additionally, Maximus provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays and paid time off. Compensation ranges may differ based on contract value but will be commensurate with job duties and relevant work experience. An applicant’s salary history will not be used in determining compensation. Maximus will comply with regulatory minimum wage rates and exempt salary thresholds in all instances. Posted Max: USD $140,000.00/Yr. Posted Min: USD $57,300.00/Yr.
Expected salary: $57300 per year
Location: Davidsonville, MD
Job date: Fri, 08 Sep 2023 07:05:27 GMT
Apply for the job now!