Job Vacancy Telecommunications Analyst 1 Strata-G
Job title: Telecommunications Analyst 1
Job description: At Strata-G, we define significance by the extraordinary people we hire, the relationships we build with our clients, and the positive impact we make in the community. Our team of intellectually curious and highly motivated engineers, scientists and business professionals engages with our clients to solve complex energy and environmental challenges around the world.
We are driven by our values to create a culture of significant and positive change for our clients and the world.
We Care We treat our customers and employees as we wish to be treated. Integrity We are honest and ethical in every endeavor. Service We continuously strive to please our customers and to exceed their expectations. Quality We maintain a culture of continuous improvement. Safety We hold paramount the safety and health of our associates, our customers, the public, and the environment. Innovation We develop creative solutions to better serve our customers. Attitude We maintain a positive attitude and value humor. Outreach We share the results of our successes with the community.
Strata-G is seeking an experienced Telecommunications Analyst 1 with the following:
Plans and evaluates existing telecommunication systems and makes recommendations for resources required to maintain and/or expand service levels. Provides assistance in network planning, engineering, architecture, and the development of technical standards and interface applications. Evaluates new products as assigned. Provides resolution for telecommunication problems.
Typically requires a minimum of 2 years of related experience.
- Provide an exceptional face-to-face and remote customer service experience providing technical services.
- Ability to collaborate with peers, customers and stakeholders to define and meet expectations and mutual responsibilities.
- Ability to explain technical concepts and options to a non-technical audience and present them with information and solutions.
- Consistently follow required practices for work and inventory accounting.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills.
- Desire and commitment to do all of the above with a customer-service mindset.
- Demonstrates a working knowledge of MS Excel and Word.
Proficiency with telecommunications mobility devices.
- Three or more years of experience in cellular telecommunication systems, methodologies, devices, and processes.
- Strong working knowledge of cellular telephone applications, security and data use controls.
- Intermediate knowledge of hardware and software integration and testing.
Onsite work only.
Strata-G will not sponsor applicants for immigrant or non-immigrant work visas. The successful candidate will be required to submit evidence of identity and employment authorization. Tests for the absence of any illegal drug as defined in 10 CFR 707.4, will be conducted by Strata-G and a background investigation by the Federal government may be required to obtain an access authorization prior to employment. Strata-G is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, gender identity, protected veteran or disabled status.
Location: Los Alamos, NM
Job date: Fri, 11 Aug 2023 22:17:42 GMT
Apply for the job now!