Job Vacancy Telecommunication Technical Analyst Akina
Job title: Telecommunication Technical Analyst
Job description: TS/SCI – Polygraph required
The Telecommunication Technical Analyst must have the ability to communicate and coordinate with developers and partners to ensure the continuous running and optimization of collection systems within their program as well as the ability to work closely with the customer and Collection Management to ensure collection needs are met. Must have experience in design, exploitation or implementation of communications networks. Experience in analysis and the ability to generate reports using various tools is required.
- Conduct Mission Management of collection operations at Government direction.
- Configure customer collection systems to execute tasking.
- Optimize collection activities in accordance with standard operating procedures and government guidance.
- Ensure assigned collection resources have been used efficiently.
- Provide operational assistance to users during upgrades/installation of new collection systems.
- Participate in discussions with Offices of Primary Concern (OPC) and customers to promote dissemination of accurate collection assessments.
- Respond to collection requirements received from Data Orchestration Services.
- Document operational activities and tasking in daily logs and collection summaries.
- Provide operational input and technical recommendation to the review of collection priorities submitted by the Information and Intelligence Analysis organization.
- Provide technical assistance necessary to implement collection-tasking strategies.
- Conduct discussions between various TOPIs and other customers ensuring accurate collection assessments are received/shared.
- Participate in the review and validation of collection priorities submitted by Information and Intelligence Analysis.
- Maintain knowledge of site capabilities to include end-to-end data flow to help recognize, define, and resolve collection problems.
- Provide collection summary reports, statistics, and metrics via formal and informal communications.
- Collect, compile, and generate analysis reports of information related to characteristics of signals based on Government identification of signals.
- Support technical development of junior personnel in the area of SIGINT collection tradecraft.
- Ten (10) years of configuring and tasking experience with directly related, hands-on experience in SIGINT system and subsystem level tasking, configuration, normalization, survey, equipment configuration, basic signal analysis, interpretation of system health indications and parameter and routing processes.
- Professional experience must include at least five (5) years of experience with modern digital/optical telecommunication systems and protocols, telephony switching system networks, internet communications, packet switching systems, and/or experience in the designing, developing, and/or testing of systems that modulate, demodulate, multiplex, and/or demultiplex digital communication signals.
Akina is a Woman Owned, Service Disabled, Veteran Owned, Small Business, looking for talented and ambitious individuals to join our team. We offer a generous compensation package that includes 24 days PTO accrued annually and 11 federal holidays. Our 401k is 100% vested on your start date and the company makes a direct contribution worth 10% of your salary. Akina covers 100% of healthcare costs for employees and 50% toward dependents. We offer educational assistance towards college classes and will cover costs associated with job related training and certifications Akina is committed to excellence and creating innovative and flexible solutions for our clients. We are a small company with an open ear to our employees’ needs in order to attract and retain quality talent that enables our customer’s mission.
Location: Annapolis Junction, MD
Job date: Fri, 11 Aug 2023 22:39:51 GMT
Apply for the job now!