Job Vacancy Telecommunication Project Manager SOSi
Job title: Telecommunication Project Manager
Job description: Overview
***This position is contingent upon contract award***
SOS International LLC (SOSi) is seeking an experienced Physical Infrastructure Engineer to support the US Army Reserve Command on Ft. Bragg, NC.
The Physical Infrastructure Engineer will conduct site assessments of physical telecommunications infrastructure, review designs and submittals, conduct telecommunications site coordination meetings, and conduct inspections of physical telecommunications infrastructure installed by others.
The ideal candidate will;
- Have extensive experience (minimum 3 years) in the following
- Infrastructure Site Assessments (sometimes called Site Surveys)
- Infrastructure Quality Control Inspections
- Infrastructure Design Reviews
- Have BICSI training and/or certification
- Be familiar and comfortable working with the following software
- Have experience working in an team-oriented environment
- Have knowledge of the following standards/codes
- ARNEC (Army Reserve Network Enterprise Center Infrastructure Technical Criteria)
- UFC 3-580-01
- NFPA 70 (National Electrical Code)
- Must have Secret Clearance
- Fluency in a foreign language is desirable, but not required
- Work environment is normal for an office environment.
Extensive Travel – 80%
Location: Fort Bragg, NC
Job date: Mon, 17 Jul 2023 22:48:36 GMT
Apply for the job now!