Job Vacancy Telecommunication Project Coordinator – Provisioning American Operations Corporation
Job title: Telecommunication Project Coordinator – Provisioning
Company: American Operations Corporation
Job description: AOC Connect LLC. is seeking a Project Coordinator – Provisioning to work with the customers, vendors and partners to coordinate the provisioning efforts for Telecommunications projects. Primary focus will be working on Federal Government projects.
- Reporting daily/weekly activity details and project status.
- Oversee the planning, implementation and tracking of assigned projects.
- Capture, generate, update, and maintain customer status reports as well as taking part in regular project review meetings internally as well as customers.
- Determine resources needed and develop the schedule to complete the projects.
- Responsible for accepting all orders and verifying accuracy and completeness and initiating orders following defined processes.
- Enter completed packages into OSS systems and order additional services as required by the order.
- Must project manage and “own” the order throughout implementation lifecycle and provide ongoing status to sales and customer as well as additional requirements by GSA or other government entities.
- Provide resolution to issues regarding the order throughout the process.
- Work closely with carriers and their field techs to ensure smooth installation.
- Ensure customer expectations are set accordingly throughout the order’s lifecycle.
- Coordinate testing and activation of services with customers and vendors.
- Perform post completion customer satisfaction calls and remediate any open issues prior to completing project.
- High School Diploma.
- 5+ years of experience as a Project Coordinator or Provisioning Coordinator.
- Experience in the Telecommunication industry.
- Federal Government contracts experience is highly preferred.
- Proficient with MS Office, especially Word and Excel.
- Must have high level Excel skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required in dealing with internal and external customers.
- Must be able to pass a stringent background check.
Health benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance short-term and long-term disability.
401(k) savings plan
AOC Connect is an EEO employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, disability, veteran status, gender or sexual orientation.
Location: Norcross, GA
Job date: Fri, 23 Jun 2023 22:50:13 GMT
Apply for the job now!