Job Vacancy Telecommunication Mechanic II – Suitland Three Saints Bay
Job title: Telecommunication Mechanic II – Suitland
Company: Three Saints Bay
Job description: Ocean Bay, a subsidiary of Three Saints Bay, LLC, and a Federal Government Contractor industry leader, is seeking a Telecommunication Mechanic II
- Coordinate work efforts assigned; to include the data entry, data analyst, onsite
technicians, systems administrators, network engineers, telecommunications specialists,
and telecommunication mechanics requirements.
- Receive calls, generate Service Request Tickets, and track repairs for all regional
countermeasure systems at applicable Federal buildings as required (CCTV, X-Ray, and
- Provide Service Request Ticket information to all necessary personnel in all applicable
regions to pursue resolution.
- Provide a monthly report on all service work accomplished during the previous month by
the 5th work day of the month following the performance of the work.
- Follow-up via phone and email on Service Request Ticket submissions within three days
of submission to verify progress and actions outside our hands are actually completed and
or follow through with from Regions and or other Divisions.
- In the event of a failover, manually monitor alarm activity to assist dispatch operations.
- Install and program onsite alarm systems to assist with MegaCenter activity, testing,
troubleshooting, and failover.
- Install and program the MegaCenter perimeter alarm system using the required remoting
programming software Provide assistance and training to Telecommunication Mechanic
- Assist with wiring regarding the alarm systems, receivers, and phone systems at the
- Provide instruction and review to MegaCenter employees and tours detailing the
responsibilities of the TSD.
- Engineer and implement solutions and best practices for the TSD to improve customer
service, accuracy, and efficiency using the available software and systems.
- High School diploma or GED
- 1 years’ experience as an alarm remote programmer
- Excellent phone skills
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Three Saints Bay, LLC and its subsidiaries offer a diverse, team-oriented working environment and the opportunity to work with exceptional dedicated industry professionals. We offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to take part in exciting projects with government and commercial clients, both domestic and international.
We are an EEO/AA employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.
Location: Suitland, MD
Job date: Sat, 06 Jan 2024 23:47:39 GMT
Apply for the job now!