Job Vacancy Telecommunication Mechanic I – Denver Three Saints Bay
Job title: Telecommunication Mechanic I – Denver
Company: Three Saints Bay
Job description: Ocean Bay, a subsidiary of Three Saints Bay, LLC, and a Federal Government Contractor industry leader, is seeking a Telecommunication Mechanic I
- Ensure the programming MegaCenter Alarm Requirements (MAR) document is up to
- Ensure the New Account Checklist is up to date.
- Build new accounts in the alarm system program and the monitoring software.
- Review associated documentation for accuracy and completeness of panel information as
to expedite the online time.
- Ensure that installing resources are in receipt of all required documentation including all
information required for the MAR.
- Assist in coordinating all dates and times of download and testing efforts.
- Verify all zones are active and reporting properly through a complete test on site.
- Report any deficiencies found to the installer/agency for guidance and/or procedures.
- Ensure the new alarm system is in enabled mode for monitoring.
- Provide documentation to the agency confirming account activation.
- Initiate action on requests from agencies for user additions and deletions.
- Initiate action on requests from agencies for zone additions and deletions.
- Initiate action on requests from agencies for any other updates to the alarm program.
- Provide instruction on proper operation of alarm and access control systems to end users
- Periodically, dial into alarm panels for line testing.
- Monitor panels reporting via internet to ensure consistent communication and proper
- Maintain a master database of all alarm accounts to assist other offices with account
creation, deletion, tracking and billing.
- Maintain an alarm tracking database to provide an avenue for dispatcher communication
and follow-up of recurring issues outside business hours.
- Maintain email folders and subfolders to ensure proper navigation, storage, and archiving
of all documentation received.
- Provide documentation to authorized points of contact, as requested, regarding review
- Support the onsite technicians by assisting in troubleshooting and by reading alarm panel
information via the event log in order to eliminate unnecessary service calls.
- Apply technical knowledge to perform simple or routine tasks.
- Performs and/or has knowledge of repairing simple electronic equipment, i.e., taking test
readings using common instruments such as digital multi-meter, tone generator, and
telephone butt set.
- Support the data entry resources in updating and changing call list information.
- Maintain the alarm receivers and printers.
- Ensure the dispatch staff is aware of any changes that may affect the normal operations of
the monitoring software.
- Provide guidance and explanation to dispatch staff regarding unusual alarm activity.
- Maintain a complete and up-to-date understanding of all alarm systems and programming
software available to the MegaCenters.
- Implement new updates to alarm panels, receivers, and software as required.
- Delete accounts as necessary per direction from customer agencies and FPS.
- Assist Help Desk resources when there is no programming scheduled or taking place. To
include but not limited to, updating and inputting data entry information into the vast
array of files and folders that are used as references and back-up material.
- Assist Government resources in creating, updating and maintaining technical Standard
Operating Procedures (SOP’s) related to the helpdesk function.
- Print a physical copy of all updated alarm accounts to maintain an accurate physical file
as redundancy in the event of a software failure.
- Maintain file cabinets associated with the alarm accounts as redundancy in the event of a
- Answer the doors as necessary, verify authorization and sign-in visitors.
- Answer the doors as necessary to assist with Access Control troubleshooting and
- Answer the doors as necessary regarding the shipping and receiving of packages to and
from the MegaCenter.
- Notify and deliver packages received at the TSD to respective MegaCenter staff.
- High School diploma or GED
- 3 years’ experience as an alarm remote programmer
- Excellent phone skills
- Knowledge of computers and software application
- Be able to handle filing and other administrative duties
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Three Saints Bay, LLC and its subsidiaries offer a diverse, team-oriented working environment and the opportunity to work with exceptional dedicated industry professionals. We offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to take part in exciting projects with government and commercial clients, both domestic and international.
We are an EEO/AA employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.
Location: Denver, CO
Job date: Sun, 07 Jan 2024 01:10:06 GMT
Apply for the job now!