Job Vacancy Telecommunication Engineer (PCCE) ExamWorks
Job title: Telecommunication Engineer (PCCE)
Job description: Responsibilities
- Respond to requests for help from customers in a timely manner.
- Responsible for support for all Cisco unified communication related issues.
- Implement and troubleshoot Call Processing, Voicemail, IM and Presence, Voice Gateways and LAN/WAN infrastructure.
- Troubleshoot and resolve difficult technical issues effectively and efficiently.
- Prioritize, evaluate, resolve and escalate cases as required.
- Provide appropriately detailed and timely follow-up support with customers; travel onsite as needed.
- Record every customer interaction into tracking system.
- Lead assigned VoIP projects from initial conversations to final completion.
- Configure and distribute hardware and software to customers in a timely manner.
- Configure and troubleshoot network hardware and communication equipment.
- Follow a formal change control process when making or recommending any telecom or VoIP systems changes.
- Document successful implementation techniques based on industry-established best practices.
- Work in conjunction with vendors and service providers to expedite problem resolution.
- Train non-technical employees on the use of the system.
- Enter commands and observe system functions to verify correct system operation.
- Recommend or perform minor remedial actions to correct problems identified.
- Provide updates, status and completion information to management.
- Review and monitor the security posture of the telecom infrastructure and perform remediations when and where necessary.
- Maintain and update telecom systems as needed to insure reliability and performance.
- Perform miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- High school graduate or equivalent
- 3+ years related experience
- Must have advanced knowledge of call center environments:
- PCCE – Rogger, HD, CVP, CUIC, VVB, Call Scripts, and Finesse
- Advanced Call Reporting Tools. PCCE and Variphy
- Call Recording familiarity with tools such as Eleveo
- Must have experience in configuration and administration of Cisco Call Manager systems including: CUCM, Unity, CUBE, IP & Presence, Expressway, Jabber.
- Must have Teleconferencing Knowledge (WebEx, Microsoft Teams, Zoom)
- Familiarity with cloud hosted telephony systems such as Webex Calling
- Familiarity with Microsoft Azure and 365 a bonus
- Must have advanced Faxing over SIP knowledge
- Experience working with SIP, T.38, G.711, H323, IP, TCP, UDP, and QoS on an enterprise network
- Ability to follow instructions and respond to managements’ directions accurately
- Must have advanced troubleshooting, analysis, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to travel to different offices when necessary.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with frequent interruptions, occasionally in urgent situations
- Must demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness and look for ways to improve and promote quality and monitor own work to ensure quality is met
- Ability to learn multiple programs and systems
- Ability to prioritize work activities and use time efficiently
- Ability to maintain appropriate level of confidentiality
- Must demonstrate team behavior and must be willing to promote a team-oriented environment
- Ability to maintain focus and concentrate in close quarters with normal distractions and without distracting others
- Ability to provide support off hours for operational issues as required
- Ability to follow all company policies and procedures in effect at time of hire and as they may change or be added from time to time
ExamWorks is a leading provider of innovative healthcare services including independent medical examinations, peer reviews, bill reviews, Medicare compliance, case management, record retrieval, document management and related services. Our clients include property and casualty insurance carriers, law firms, third-party claim administrators and government agencies that use independent services to confirm the veracity of claims by sick or injured individuals under automotive, disability, liability and workers’ compensation insurance coverages.
ExamWorks, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and affords equal opportunity to all qualified applicants for all positions without regard to protected veteran status, qualified individuals with disabilities and all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
ExamWorks offers a fast-paced team atmosphere with competitive benefits (medical, vision, dental), paid time off, and 401k.
Location: Atlanta, GA
Job date: Sat, 26 Aug 2023 01:04:04 GMT
Apply for the job now!