Job Vacancy Technical Support Engineer -SouthEast Wallenius Wilhelmsen
Job title: Technical Support Engineer -SouthEast
Company: Wallenius Wilhelmsen
Job description: Job Description:
You thrive in a fast-paced environment. Working with people and technology is your passion. You strive for career growth and welcome challenging experiences.
You are Wallenius Wilhelmsen’s future Technical Support Engineer.
Searching for a career with an organization that reflects your sustainable values? Are you ready to join us on our zero emissions journey? As a leader in a global industry for over 100 years, sustainability is at the core of who we are. At Wallenius Wilhelmsen we are committed to taking purposeful action on environmental, social, and governance issues throughout our value chain. Let’s work together in redefining sustainable logistics for a world in motion.
This role is based in our Brunswick, GA Vehicle Processing Center – Relocation assistance provided!
- Level 2 on-site and remote End-User Support
- Desktop Support (Desktop & Laptop Hardware, Windows 10 & Office 365)
- Printers (Adding, troubleshooting, maintenance kit installation)
- Mobility (handheld scanner and mobile phone support)
- Support of facilities in Brunswick GA, Savannah GA, Jacksonville FL and Charleston SC
- Ticket management including follow up and escalation using Service Now solution
- Continuous Improvement of the IT environment to better operations
- Coordination between Wallenius Wilhelmsen Internal \ External Customers and IT Management on major incidents, process improvement, and new requirements
- Production floor and typical office environment support
- Executive support as required
- On-site and remote support of other Wallenius Wilhelmsen offices as needed
- Work with IT colleagues as part of a distributed international team
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Computer/Information Systems major and 2+ years’ relevant experience, OR 4+ years of experience in a technical support role
- PC/Laptop Installs, Moves, Additions, Changes, and Troubleshooting
- Help Desk Support
- Excellent Knowledge of Windows Operating Systems (Windows 10)
- Excellent Knowledge of MS Office Applications
- Working Knowledge of networking including VPN and Wireless support
- Printer Support
- Handheld Scanner Support (Android based)
- Third Party Application Support
- Mobile Phones (iOS based)
- Audio/Video Setups
- Experience working closely with users, vendors, and all levels of management
- Ability to travel up to 30%
Why Wallenius Wilhelmsen?
Wallenius Wilhelmsen employee programs include a health coach, financial coach, free online courses, and discounts on higher education online courses through our Employee Assistance Program site.
Our Culture Compass (values) guides how we work together exhibiting Courage, Imagination, Trust, Candor and Speed.
Our Leadership Expectations for all employees: Anticipate & Drive Change, Collaborate as One, Lead & Grow People, Lead & Grow Yourself.
Wallenius Wilhelmsen is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Diverse candidates are highly encouraged to apply
Location: Savannah, GA
Job date: Fri, 19 Aug 2022 05:41:37 GMT
Apply for the job now!