Job Vacancy Technical Support Engineer Informatica
Job title: Technical Support Engineer
Job description: Job Number: 34756
Position Title: Technical Support Engineer
Technical Support Engineer
We are looking for a Technical Support Engineer, with a proven record of accomplishment in technical field to join our MDM Technical Support team.
As an employee with Informatica,
- You will be part of a strong team of knowledgeable and committed technical specialists and connected onto the worldwide Informatica technical pool.
- Thriving in a fast-paced MDM environment, you’ll work with our MDM customers and solve their complex technical problems, related to MDM product and its peripheries like database, OS, Appservers etc.
- On the job training and on-going learning and development are a key part of why our professionals are widely respected and are treated as world number one in technical support arena.
Our Ideal Candidate
- You possess good communication and customer-relationship skills – responsiveness, sensitivity, diplomacy
- Are comfortable working both independently and collaboratively.
- You’re advanced problem-solving skills and technical aptitudes allow you to adapt to new circumstances and learn quickly when facing new problems and challenges.
- Applying your superior business acumen and resource management skills you meet requirement, and set the example for good work procedures. In addition to the attributes mentioned, you’ll also be able to:
- Inspire and motivate people to rally support behind the vision, make it sharable by everyone.
As a part of the MDM Technical Support, you will be responsible for ensuring our customers’ success and satisfaction with our products and contributing to their long-term loyalty. You will work closely with the rest of the MDM support team, QA, Engineering, Solutions Delivery, Sales, and Product Management to ensure that MDM is delivering overall superior service and support to our customers.
Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Manage customer support technical issues on a daily basis, including verifying issues, isolating and diagnosing the problem, and resolving the issue where possible.
- Provide technical support to partners, sales engineers and post-sales consultants via telephone, email and the web.
- Reproduce product behaviors to determine the problem root-cause(s), issue work-arounds and solutions.
- Coordinate with Quality Assurance and Engineering teams to provide assistance in identifying, reporting and resolving product defects.
- Author, edit, publish and maintain an on-line knowledge base of known issues/solutions.
- College degree or equivalent technical experience.
- At least 2 years of experience in the software industry.
- Excellent analysis, debugging and trouble-shooting skills, and persistence in problem solving
- Strong problem solving skills, ability to think about complex problems and come up with creative solutions
- Strong analytic capability
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Development and/or Technical Support Experience with J2EE applications, especially as implemented on BEA WebLogic, IBM WebSphere, and JBoss is a plus
- Hands-on experience trouble shooting Java and J2EE related errors
Thorough understanding of data modeling, physical schema properties, triggers, stored procedures, and database backup, restore and recovery processes.
City: Redwood City
Seniority Level: Associate
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Technical Support Engineer
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag: #LI-Remote
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-TG1
Where data is poised for greatness
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you’ll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and help us create a world where data is poised for greatness.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We’re driven by our values and we are passionate about building and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations.
Perks and Benefits:
- Inclusion, diversity, equality and belonging (IDEB) – our commitment to fostering a culture that celebrates our unique differences
- Comprehensive and competitive health and wellness benefits, including paid parental leave and adoption benefits, and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Global recognition program for employees and leaders to reward and recognize each other
- Global learning organization with mentorship opportunities and a tuition reimbursement program to support your professional and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and a robust employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
- Referral Bonuses
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at , , , and .
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Redwood City, California US
Location: Redwood City, CA
Job date: Thu, 18 Aug 2022 22:35:10 GMT
Apply for the job now!