Job Vacancy Technical Account Manager, Atlanta (On-site) Axon
Job title: Technical Account Manager, Atlanta (On-site)
Job description: Join Axon and be a Force for Good.
At Axon, we’re on a mission to Protect Life. We’re explorers, pursuing society’s most critical safety and justice issues with our ecosystem of devices and cloud software. Like our products, we work better together. We connect with candor and care, seeking out diverse perspectives from our customers, communities and each other.
Life at Axon is fast-paced, challenging and meaningful. Here, you’ll take ownership and drive real change. Constantly grow as you work hard for a mission that matters at a company where you matter.
You are an authority on all Axon products & services, and onsite “embedded” with a law enforcement agency providing support Monday through Friday. Given how critical your role is, you will also be ready to be called on by the agency for help at any moment. You are the “boots on the ground,” primary point of support, ﬁnding solutions to large problems and advising the agency on best practices. You serve as a change manager who identiﬁes agency pain points and helps with software adoption, crisis manager who responds to urgent technical support needs, and agency advocate within Axon. This role in particular supports public safety agencies with their Axon Computer Aided Dispatch (CAD), Records Management Systems (RMS), and Standards deployments, serving as an integral part of saving lives.
What You’ll Do
Position Type: Mid-Level
Location: On-site – Atlanta
Reports To: Manager, Technical Account Management Services
Direct Reports: 0
- Your goal is to provide excellent customer service and CAD, RMS, or Standards technical support daily to our customers making sure their expectations are exceeded
- You collaborate daily with both external customers and internal employees for smooth resolution to issues
- You have high availability and will assist customers if any issues occur outside of normal business hours
- You document any processes or issues, and providing feedback or suggestions to the internal team for improvements
- Manage any requested projects or assignments involving your customers, acting as liaison between Axon and the customer
- Work with the agency through change management processes to effectively adopt Axon’s software
- Spend up to 5 days on site per week with customers resolving issues & answering questions related to Axon’s mission critical products
What You Bring
- 2+ years in a customer facing/technical support (troubleshooting) role
- 2+ years of experience working with Major City or Enterprise-level customers
- Strong and proven track record of successfully managing customer relationships and technical projects
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Windows OS, Microsoft Networking and Active Directory
- Understanding of SAAS, Cloud providers/solutions, Virtualization, Storage
- Experience with reverse engineering, searching logs and root cause analysis
- Knowledge of routing and switching methodologies, Wi-Fi, telecommunications, and Internet technologies
- Knowledge of computer hardware, operating systems, and storage devices
- Unmatched analytical, strategic and creative problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to effectively communicate with various people including customers, colleagues, and across departments
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational and time management skills
- Intellectual curiosity, humility, accountability, and positive approach
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field is a plus
- Experience using Splunk, JIRA, and/or Salesforce is a plus
- Network and telecommunication-speciﬁc professional certiﬁcations, such as but not limited to: CCNA, CompTIA Network+, etc. is a plus
- System Administration certiﬁcations, such as but not limited to: MCSA: Windows Server, CompTIA Server+, etc. is a plus
- Experience working closely with project management, product, and support teams is a plus
- Experience working and supporting law enforcement software systems such as Computer Aided Dispatch (CAD), Records Management Systems (RMS) is a plus
Benefits that Benefit You
- Competitive salary and 401k with employer match
- Discretionary paid time off
- Paid parental leave for all
- Medical, Dental, Vision plans
- Fitness Programs
- Emotional & Mental Wellness support
- Learning & Development programs
Benefits listed herein may vary depending on the nature of your employment and the location where you work.
The Pay: Axon is a total compensation company, meaning compensation is made up of base pay, bonus, and stock awards. The starting base pay for this role is between USD 60,000 in the lowest geographic market and USD 130,000 in the highest geographic market. The on target earnings range for this role is between USD 70,000 in the lowest geographic market and USD 160,000 in the highest geographic market. The actual base pay is dependent upon many factors, such as: level, function, training, transferable skills, work experience, business needs, geographic market, and often a combination of all these factors. Our benefits offer an array of options to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. To see more details on our benefits offerings please visit ( ).
Compensation Band Details
Don’t meet every single requirement? That’s ok. At Axon, we Aim Far. We think big with a long-term view because we want to reinvent the world to be a safer, better place. We are also committed to building diverse teams that reflect the communities we serve.
Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they check every box in the job description. If you’re excited about this role and our mission to Protect Life but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification listed here, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
The above job description is not intended as, nor should it be construed as, exhaustive of all duties, responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with this job. The job description may change or be supplemented at any time in accordance with business needs and conditions.
Some roles may also require legal eligibility to work in a firearms environment.
Axon’s mission is to Protect Life and is committed to the well-being and safety of its employees as well as Axon’s impact on the environment. All Axon employees must be aware of and committed to the appropriate environmental, health, and safety regulations, policies, and procedures. Axon employees are empowered to report safety concerns as they arise and activities potentially impacting the environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer that promotes justice, advances equity, values diversity and fosters inclusion. We’re committed to hiring the best talent – regardless of race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances – and empowering all of our employees so they can do their best work. If you have a disability or special need that requires assistance or accommodation during the application or the recruiting process, please email . Please note that this email address is for accommodation purposes only. Axon will not respond to inquiries for other purposes.
Location: Atlanta, GA
Job date: Sun, 09 Jul 2023 06:47:39 GMT
Apply for the job now!