Job Vacancy Supply Chain Logistics Operation Excellence Leader Schneider Electric
Job title: Supply Chain Logistics Operation Excellence Leader
Company: Schneider Electric
Job description: Job Description:
Schneider Electric has an opportunity for a Supply Chain Logistics Operation Excellence Leader in our Franklin, TN location. This role will partner with and influence a myriad of cross-functional stakeholders across Global Supply Chain, North America, and report directly to the VP of Logistics.
Schneider Electric creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 135,000+ employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
What will you do?
As the Supply Chain Logistics Operation Excellence leader, you will play a critical role in developing state of art processes end to end for Logistics functions in NAM.
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Logistics Operation Excellence Leader to join our team. The ideal candidate will be a strategic thinker with a proven track record of driving operational excellence within the logistics function. The Logistics Operation Excellence Leader will play a pivotal role in optimizing our logistics processes, enhancing operational efficiency, and ensuring seamless coordination across various teams and stakeholders.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive logistics operation excellence strategy aligned with the company’s overall goals and objectives.
- Identify areas for improvement in logistics processes and establish clear objectives for operational efficiency enhancements.
- Develop end to end value stream map – identify areas of improvements
- Analyze existing logistics workflows, identifying bottlenecks and inefficiencies, and recommend solutions for process optimization.
- Lead and collaborate with cross-functional teams to implement process improvements, ensuring alignment with best practices and industry standards.
Performance Metrics and Reporting:
- Define key performance indicators (KPIs) and performance benchmarks for logistics operations.
- Regularly monitor, analyze, and report on KPIs, identifying trends and areas for further improvement.
Team Leadership and Development:
- Lead and inspire a team of logistics professionals, fostering a culture of continuous improvement and operational excellence.
- Provide mentorship and guidance to team members, promoting skill development and career growth.
- Drive organizational change initiatives related to logistics operations, ensuring smooth adoption of new processes and technologies.
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders to manage expectations and obtain buy-in for changes.
Collaboration and Stakeholder Management:
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including supply chain, procurement, transportation, and distribution, to ensure seamless coordination and alignment.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders, including suppliers, vendors, and partners.
Technology and Innovation:
- Stay abreast of emerging logistics technologies and trends, evaluating their potential impact on operations and recommending adoption strategies.
- Champion the integration of technology solutions to enhance efficiency, visibility, and traceability within the logistics function.
- Strong understanding of the end-to-end Logistics processes – warehousing, transportation, customers, trade compliance, project management, automation etc.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to interpret complex data and make strategic recommendations.
- Proficiency in project management tools and software.
- Proven ability to lead a cross-functional project with structured project governance
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills for effective interface with all internal and external contacts. Proven ability to work in a team environment between the functions of Operations, Customer Satisfaction, Performance, Finance, etc., and interact regularly with senior management regarding goals and accomplishments
- A self-motivated and influential change agent with experience leading continuous improvement and process optimization initiatives
- Possess analytical and technical skills required to understand business practices and recommend proper automation opportunities
- Energetic, flexible, collaborative, and proactive team leader who welcomes challenges
What qualifications will make you successful?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Business Administration, or a related field. Master’s degree preferred.
- Proven experience in Logistics Operations, with a focus on process optimization and operational excellence.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to identify opportunities for improvement and implement effective solutions.
- Excellent leadership and team management abilities, with a track record of driving results through cross-functional teams.
- Change management experience, with a demonstrated ability to lead and drive successful change initiatives.
- In-depth knowledge of logistics processes, industry best practices, and emerging trends.
- Proficiency in using logistics software and tools for data analysis, reporting, and process optimization.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
Schneider Electric offers a robust benefits package to support our employees such as flexible work arrangements, paid family leave, 401(k)+ match, and more. Click here to find out more about working with us: http://se.com/us/careers
We seek out and reward people for putting the customer first, being disruptive to the status quo, embracing different perspectives, continuously learning, and acting like owners. We’re recognized around the world for welcoming people as they are. We create an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/C7sogZ_oQYg
Who will you report to?
VP, Logistics Global Supply Chain – North America
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.
€34bn global revenue
128 000+ employees in 100+ countries
45% of revenue from IoT
5% of revenue devoted for R&D
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct. Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Location: Franklin, TN
Job date: Sat, 19 Aug 2023 00:06:51 GMT
Apply for the job now!