Job Vacancy Supply Chain Logistics Chief of Staff Schneider Electric
Job title: Supply Chain Logistics Chief of Staff
Company: Schneider Electric
Job description: Job Description:
Schneider Electric has an opportunity for a Supply Chain Logistics Chief of Staff in our Franklin, TN location. This role will partner with and influence a myriad of cross-functional stakeholders across Global Supply Chain, North America, and report directly to the VP of Logistics.
Schneider Electric creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 135,000+ employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
What will you do?
As the Chief of Staff, you will play a critical role in supporting the executive team by ensuring business priorities are met, coordinating Kaizen initiatives, and tracking key performance indicators (KPIs). You will collaborate closely with the VP to prepare monthly performance reviews and provide strategic insights to drive the company’s success.
- Business Priorities: Work closely with the executive team to understand and communicate business priorities effectively throughout the organization.
- Kaizen Organization: Coordinate and facilitate Kaizen initiatives to drive continuous improvement in operational processes and workflows.
- Act as a liaison for key transformations and strategic initiatives
- KPI Management: Track and analyze KPIs to monitor the company’s performance and identify areas for improvement.
- Performance Reviews: Collaborate with the VP to prepare and present monthly performance reviews, highlighting achievements and areas for growth.
- Strategic Insights: Provide valuable insights and recommendations to support decision-making and strategic planning processes.
- Cross-functional Coordination: Foster collaboration and communication across different departments to ensure alignment and efficient execution of projects.
- Executive Support: Assist the executive team with day-to-day tasks, scheduling, and handling confidential information.
- Project Management: Manage and lead special projects as assigned by the executive team.
- Communication: Ensure effective communication between the executive team and the rest of the organization, conveying directives and decisions clearly.
- Operational Efficiency: Identify opportunities to streamline processes and increase overall efficiency within the company.
- Strong understanding of the end-to-end Logistics processes – warehousing, transportation, customers, trade compliance, project management, automation etc.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to interpret complex data and make strategic recommendations.
- Proficiency in project management tools and software.
- Proven ability to lead a cross-functional project with structured project governance
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills for effective interface with all internal and external contacts. Proven ability to work in a team environment between the functions of Operations, Customer Satisfaction, Performance, Finance, etc., and interact regularly with senior management regarding goals and accomplishments
- A self-motivated and influential change agent with experience leading continuous improvement and process optimization initiatives
- Possess analytical and technical skills required to understand business practices and recommend proper automation opportunities
- Energetic, flexible, collaborative, and proactive team leader who welcomes challenges
What qualifications will make you successful?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Supply Chain, Statistics, Economics, Operations, Business or related field
- 10+ years of experience in Operations or Supply Chain Functions (ex. In Distribution Center Operation, Logistics, Customer Service, Distribution, Project Management)
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office, especially Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Fluent in English
Schneider Electric offers a robust benefits package to support our employees such as flexible work arrangements, paid family leave, 401(k)+ match, and more. Click here to find out more about working with us: http://se.com/us/careers
We seek out and reward people for putting the customer first, being disruptive to the status quo, embracing different perspectives, continuously learning, and acting like owners. We’re recognized around the world for welcoming people as they are. We create an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/C7sogZ_oQYg
Who will you report to?
VP, Logistics Global Supply Chain – North America
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.
€34bn global revenue
128 000+ employees in 100+ countries
45% of revenue from IoT
5% of revenue devoted for R&D
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct. Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Location: Franklin, TN
Job date: Fri, 18 Aug 2023 22:41:34 GMT
Apply for the job now!