Job Vacancy Subject Matter Expert/Consultant I (Telecommunications) – Verizon Crown Consulting
Job title: Subject Matter Expert/Consultant I (Telecommunications) – Verizon
Company: Crown Consulting
Job description: Company Description
Crown Consulting, Inc. strives to connect people through driving aviation innovation and expanding aerospace and telecommunications infrastructure. We have been making a difference for our FAA and NASA customers for over 30 years, developing and supporting programs that allow the FAA to coordinate responses to natural disasters; plan use of airspace; simulate air traffic demand; develop methods and techniques to improve the efficient use of the National Airspace; and contribute to the safe and effective control of air traffic. Our work in air traffic and flight simulation has provided the FAA the tools that are used today to effectively manage constraints imposed by severe weather or closed runways.
We offer a competitive benefits package including matching 401K, comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans. We have been voted one of the best places to work in the Washington, DC area. We have built this reputation by hiring great people who value and support the mission of our customers. Come experience the Crown difference.
Crown was voted as “One of the DC region’s Top Workplaces in 2021.”
Crown is seeking a Subject Matter Expert/Consultant I to support the Test & Evaluation team with Verizon. The candidate will primarily be responsible for providing technical knowledge and analysis of highly specialized applications and operational environments.
- Utilize subject matter area expertise gained through direct industry experience to provide technical, managerial, and administrative direction for problem definition, analysis, requirements development and implementation for complex to extremely complex systems in the subject matter area
- Guide the determination of IT, engineering, and business process inadequacies and deficiencies that affect the functional area’s ability to support/meet organizational goals
- Participate in strategy sessions, strategic assessments, and design reviews to validate enterprise approach and associated work products
- Provide guidance and direction to other professionals, act in a consulting and/or advisory capacity; coordinate resolution of highly complex problems and tasks
- Make recommendations and advise on organization-wide system improvements, optimization or maintenance efforts
- U.S. Citizenship is required. Candidates must be able to obtain Public Trust.
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or other relevant fields is required
- Must have 15+ years of relevant experience
- Experience with up-to-date telecommunications systems is required
- FAA telecommunications systems is preferred but not required
Visit: for additional information on our company.
Crown is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
As a government contractor, most of Crown’s positions require US Citizenship.
Persons unable to complete an online application should contact Crown HR for assistance at (703) 650-0663 ext. 4011.
Crown is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Location: Atlantic City, NJ
Job date: Fri, 28 Jul 2023 00:51:40 GMT
Apply for the job now!