Job Vacancy Sr. Product Manager Technical, Kuiper B2B Product Management Amazon
Job title: Sr. Product Manager Technical, Kuiper B2B Product Management
Job description: DESCRIPTION
Amazon’s Project Kuiper is an initiative to launch a constellation of Low Earth Orbit satellites that will provide low-latency, high-speed broadband network connectivity to unserved and underserved communities around the world.
Do you get excited by aerospace, space exploration, and/or satellites? Do you want to help build solutions at Project Kuiper to transform the space industry? If so, then we would love to talk!
As Kuiper’s Ground Mobility / Connected Car Senior Product Manager – Technical, you will play a pivotal role in defining and implementing customer-oriented services for Kuiper satellite communication services, globally. The successful candidate will have a understanding of satellite broadband and/or telecommunication services for ground mobility, specifically the connected car product offering.
Key job responsibilities
This role will support the services portfolio for Ground Mobility offerings.
The Ideal candidate will:
- Demonstrate exceptional business judgment, dive deep into data, strong writing skills, and be comfortable and fluent leading executive-level reviews.
- Expertly analyze and implement subscription lifecycle models with appropriate KPIs for different customer segments.
- Be obsessed about customer needs for modern telecommunication services.
- Demonstrated business and operational experience within high scale fixed, wireless and satellite telecommunications services targeting ground mobility verticals will be preferred.
- Support Defining the service offerings, pricing, SLAs, and customer experience for Ground Mobility / Connected Car services at a global level, to meet requirements of multiple customer verticals
- Interpret spectrum resource costs and productize into a digestible services for B2B companies, with aligned services portfolio strategy
- Create detailed product requirements documents based on an intimate knowledge of the specific customer verticals including use case prioritization, feature definition and product roadmap
- Support the product strategy and make appropriate high-judgment trade-offs between features and speed-to-launch
- Support overall the product life cycle and work with key internal and external stakeholders
Export Control Requirement:
Due to applicable export control laws and regulations, candidates must be a U.S. citizen or national, U.S. permanent resident (i.e., current Green Card holder), or lawfully admitted into the U.S. as a refugee or granted asylum.
A day in the life
You will work directly with customers, engineering teams, and operational stakeholders to define Kuiper service offerings via expertly crafted working backwards, business requirements documents which can easily be translated into product and engineering deliverables.
This is a collaborative, analytical, and fast-paced environment and the best candidate must be comfortable interacting with highly technical cross-functional teams.
About the team
Here at Amazon, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. Amazon has ten employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and host annual and ongoing learning experiences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 16 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious and earn trust. At Amazon, our mission is to be the most customer-centric company on Earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright and driven people.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded professional and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
Innovation is part of our DNA! Our goal is to be Earth’s most customer-centric company, and we are just getting started. We need people who want to join an ambitious program that continues to push the state of the art in space-based systems design and wireless systems.
We’re dedicated to supporting new team members. Our team has a broad mix of experience levels and Amazon tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. Our team also puts a high value on work-life balance. Striking a healthy balance between your personal and professional life is crucial to your happiness and success here, which is why we aren’t focused on how many hours you spend at work or online. Instead, we’re happy to offer a flexible schedule so you can have a more productive and well-balanced life-both in and outside of work.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Redmond, WA, USA
– Bachelor’s degree
– 5+ Years experience in representing and advocating for a variety of critical customers and stakeholders during executive-level prioritization and planning
– 5+ Years experience managing technical products or online services
– 5+ Years experience contributing to engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to a product
– 5+ Years experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
– 5+ Years experience owning/driving roadmap strategy and definition
– Experience in using analytical tools, such as Tableau, Qlikview, QuickSight
– Experience in building and driving adoption of new tools
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. The base pay for this position ranges from $121,000/year in our lowest geographic market up to $235,200/year in our highest geographic market. Pay is based on a number of factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Amazon is a total compensation company. Dependent on the position offered, equity, sign-on payments, and other forms of compensation may be provided as part of a total compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. For more information, please visit https://www.aboutamazon.com/workplace/employee-benefits. Applicants should apply via our internal or external career site.
Expected salary: $121000 per year
Location: Redmond, WA
Job date: Sat, 02 Sep 2023 04:44:39 GMT
Apply for the job now!