Job Vacancy Sr Manager, Transportation Analysis PPD
Job title: Sr Manager, Transportation Analysis
Job description: Job Description
How you will make an impact:
As a key member in the Corporate Transportation team, The Senior Manager of Transportation Analysis is a key leadership role in leading, developing, and providing tactical and strategic direction in Transportation Analytics in support of the Corporate Transportation Team.
Success in this position will defined as effectively operationalizing carrier performance metrics, modeling global transportation data to drive efficiencies in the supply chain, inflationary impact to operating plans, and ensuring key contractual terms (ex. rebates, volume incentives, etc.) are captured.
What you will do:
- Lead and own global transportation strategy associated with data quality, data governance, operational reporting, BI, and predictive analytics.
- Develop strategy to monitor and evaluate global transportation data trends and deliver productivity opportunities that improve efficiency across the enterprise.
- Lead a team of Analysts to achieve a continuous improvement approach through the development and implementation of analytical tools, including predictive models to drive enhanced efficiency within the Supply Chain.
- Define overarching performance management strategy, metric tree, and targets to improve cost, quality, service, and sustainability for both internal & external processes.
- Own the delivery of business insights by implementing data analytics platforms and have the subject matter expertise and experience in influencing senior leadership decisions.
- Build strong relationships with partners across the supply chain to build the future of transportation analytics.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Logistics, Transportation, or other Business-related field; MBA preferred
- 8 years of transportation analysis, project/program delivery, solution design, business analytics & reporting (or an equivalent combination of education and experience).
- Excellent communication skills and leadership experience with direct and indirect reports, able to build cohesive teams by focusing on diversity and talent.
- Ability to manage multiple cross-functional and cross-organizational projects.
- Interpersonal skills to deal optimally with all levels of the organization.
- Work effectively with others in the transportation team to resolve interdepartmental issues.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically, develop creative solutions, and discuss complex technical concepts.
- Have implemented enhanced processes that have been successful in driving efficiencies across the supply chain.
- Advanced skills in Office Power Platform (BI, Apps, Automate), SQL, Python, Tableau, RPA, and business analytics software.
- Experience in Data Analytics, or Operations Research.
- Solid understanding of healthcare, pharma, medical device industry along with cold chain transportation.
- Services Procurement experience.
We offer competitive remuneration, annual incentive plan bonus, healthcare, and a range of employee benefits. Thermo Fisher Scientific offers employment with an innovative, forward-thinking organization, and outstanding career and development prospects. We offer an exciting company culture that stands for integrity, intensity, involvement, and innovation!
Our Mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Watch as our colleagues explain . As one team of 100,000+ colleagues, we share a common set of values – Integrity, Intensity, Innovation and Involvement – working together to accelerate research, solve complex scientific challenges, drive technological innovation and support patients in need. #StartYourStory at Thermo Fisher Scientific, where diverse experiences, backgrounds and perspectives are valued.
Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Job Seekers with a Disability: Thermo Fisher Scientific offers accessibility service for job seekers requiring accommodations in the job application process. For example, this may include individuals requiring assistance because of hearing, vision, mobility, or cognitive impairments. If you are a job seeker with a disability, or assisting a person with a disability, and require accessibility assistance or an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please submit a request by telephone at 1-855-471-2255*. Please include your contact information and specific details about your required accommodation to support you during the job application process.
*This telephone line is reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requiring accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Messages left for other purposes, such as not being able to get into the career website, following up on an application, or other non-disability related technical issues will not receive a response.
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Job date: Tue, 16 Jan 2024 23:17:00 GMT
Apply for the job now!