Job Vacancy Sr. Manager, Distribution & Operations Planning Kameo
Job title: Sr. Manager, Distribution & Operations Planning
Job description: Job description
Kameo was founded as a response to the entertainment industry’s need for more systemized, streamlined health testing and management procedures in the era of COVID-19. The company is a female and veteran-founded initiative that offers flexible COVID-19 management solutions and software.
Kameo has evolved with the industry, and now has three core offerings: on-site testing solutions, a SaaS Platform, and a bulk OTC COVID test shop. One of the most recognized platforms for the Film & TV Industry, Kameo was also named Inc.’s Best in Business for Pandemic Response in 2021 and is now recognized as Hollywood’s most trusted testing partner.
As a leader in innovative health-tech solutions, Kameo offers clients a comprehensive suite of tools through their platform, including testing management and scheduling, digital vaccination tracking, customizable symptom questionnaires, and more. When it comes to providing flexible testing services, Kameo leverages over 200 nurses, a fleet of mobile labs, and a network of 30 high-throughput PCR labs for efficient onsite testing with fast results across the United States.
Kameo has successfully supported over 375 productions and administered more than 315,000 COVID-19 tests for clients including Netflix, Disney, Sony Pictures, Viacom, Legendary, HBO, and others. They have now expanded further, offering their services to businesses of various sizes and industries. For more information, please visit .
Kameo in the Press:
About the Role
Kameo is looking for a Distribution & Operations Planning Sr. Manager to design, implement, own, and scale a best-in-class, tech-driven distribution network and procurement planning process. The right candidate will be highly analytical, adept at building and maintaining a detailed inventory forecast & management system, obsessed with automation and efficiency, and well- versed in technical distribution infrastructure. This is a remote, work from home position, preferably in the Los Angeles or New York areas.
- Create and own our inventory forecast in collaboration with cross functional roles such as Finance, Sales, and Account Management
- Own our 3PL relationship (NJ & NV warehouses), creating infrastructure for clear, and effective communication between our remote teams
- Manage the full cycle of procurement from deal negotiation to PO management and inventory tracking
- Directly manage a Sr. Coordinator, leveraging their skills, and coaching and supporting their areas of development
- Set and own all inventory related KPIs, monitoring weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance against our company OKRs
- Own data integrity for all items being distributed (case pack configurations, UPC’s, dimensions, COGS, collateral, SKU details, etc)
- Implement cross-functional business processes to ensure smooth handling of internal orders
- Collaborate with sales & account management teams to optimize customer experience (enhancing shipping collateral, improving ship times, etc)
- Collaborate with systems & platform teams to integrate distribution software with the rest of our XF tools (Kameo’s platform, Hubspot, Squarespace, AppSheet, etc)
- Build and execute international expansion strategy to launch Kameo’s distribution network in Canada, UK, and beyond
- Own/delegate responsibilities related to Kameo’s “Order Inquiries” inbox
- Own monthly and quarterly audits, delegating across 10+ geographies to ensure scrutinize inventory discrepancies, and troubleshoot business process solutions to reduce shrinkage.
Experience Profile / Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Engineering, or other technical field
- Proven track record of managing and executing large projects from start to finish, including project management, data gathering and modeling, problem solving and communicating recommendations
- 5+ years of experience in a Supply Chain, Operations environment
- Excellent l written and verbal communication skills complemented with the ability to problem solve independently
- Ability to seamlessly work across functional and organizational boundaries, and has a reputation for influencing others and earning trust across levels and organizations
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Ability to work effectively with tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency and drive
- Proficiency using various software platforms, including contact center software, workforce management software, VOIP phone systems, email and messaging apps, and Google Workspace apps
- Intermediate knowledge of SQL, Perl, Unix/Linux, Visual Basic or other programming languages are a plus
This is a Remote (work from home) position
You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Powered by JazzHR
Location: New York City, NY
Job date: Tue, 06 Sep 2022 07:19:11 GMT
Apply for the job now!