Job Vacancy Sr. Logistics Communications Manager KDG Construction Consulting
Job title: Sr. Logistics Communications Manager
Company: KDG Construction Consulting
Job description: KDG Construction Consulting is seeking a Senior Logistics Communications Manager to join our airport field team. The Logistical Communications Manager is responsible for maintaining processes to ensure that communication is maintained to all project teams and stakeholders with accurate and timely data as it pertains to each department. This role will work with roadway management and will be responsible for preparing and distributing materials relating to the roadway meetings, impact requests and project coordination. This effort includes tracking requests from beginning to end, meeting minutes, coordinating meetings and streamlining processes.
This position will operate on a hybrid schedule and requires (3) days on site per week.
- Receive and process new, revised, and updated department requests for signatures
- Distribute requests to internal and external contacts
- Maintain and update agenda with new/revised information such as dates and permits, including expired permits
- Maintain and update Google Drive Permit Tracking with all permits and associated expiration dates
- Maintain and update information for the control center to include all new, revised and updated requests
- Close, manage permits associated with department requests to advise contractor to close permit(s) associated with the projects
- Coordinate with City agencies and provide information to assist in the permit process
- Request concurrence from company subject matter experts and notify outside contractors of concurrence and any restrictions; track and document concurrence requests and distribute notification of the upcoming project(s)
- Various duties as assigned such as presentation preparation, collecting and organizing information to be used in for deliverables and assisting in tracking the daily deployment of multiple construction projects
- Bachelor’s degree and 10 years of professional experience; graduate degree may substitute for one year of experience
- A general to advanced understanding of civil construction
- Problem solver with a strong ability to prioritize and switch gears in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working within the complexities of multiple agencies at all levels
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software including Outlook, Excel, Word, Publisher, Access and PowerPoint
Anticipated Pay Range: $50-$57 per hour
About KDG: KDG Construction Consulting is a leading provider of program, project, and construction management services. The firm serves clients in a broad range of markets throughout Southern California, including aviation, transportation, and infrastructure. KDG provides a full spectrum of management and technical services spanning the entire lifecycle of a construction project.
Employment with KDG: KDG provides a comprehensive benefits package, including health, dental, and vision benefits, a 401k plan, tuition assistance, and paid time off. KDG is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Powered by JazzHR
Expected salary: $50 – 57 per hour
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Job date: Fri, 18 Aug 2023 23:08:10 GMT
Apply for the job now!